What numbers are these that appear before the posts ? they weren't here
You mean the #1 and such? That's the postnumber in the current thread.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Hm .. I wasn't aware of them

Sory for wrong forum post
UG Classic Skin has had it for a while. The admin's must have realised that the far superior UG Black Skin also deserves this feature.

They seem to be ironing it out at the moment. First time I saw it it was yellow, the white looks much nicer though.

I think it's gotten smaller too.
yes . And now they look like they're inside a box

Just didn't see any thread announcing this and got curious
It's freaking awesome, it makes epic threads look so much more epic than they are
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest
They are new for the black version I think. I remember telling Jcore to look at a post I made, but he couldn't see the number because he was using the black version. Are they new?
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
???

UG black is evolving!

UG black evolved into...

UG black with numbers!

that sucked bad didn't it?
Yes indeed. Well done Mod(s).
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
one thing we should have:

a button we press and it takes is to our first or last post in a thread... so you can continue reading from there.
T-T-T-T-T-T-Trolled
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Quote by slayaplaya
one thing we should have:

a button we press and it takes is to our first or last post in a thread... so you can continue reading from there.

+infinite

That's the one thing that UG needs. I think I'm going to PM a mod or something.

EDIT: Although you can go to your profile and see the posts you made, then click the link, but if you make many posts, it takes a while to find the thread you want.

Anyone want to help get this idea happening?

The 'go to last post you made in thread' button?
Quote by atr5557
Last edited by b00m_ at Sep 12, 2008,
Quote by b00m_
+infinite

That's the one thing that UG needs. I think I'm going to PM a mod or something.

mention my name, heh?
Medick, can we get something like slayaplaya suggested.

I think something called the 'go to last post you made in thread' button sounds good. It's one thing I hate, finding the last posts I made in big threads just to read on, it takes a while if I'm 7 pages back and I can't remember what page I was on.
Quote by atr5557
Quote by b00m_
Medick, can we get something like slayaplaya suggested.

I think something called the 'go to last post you made in thread' button sounds good. It's one thing I hate, finding the last posts I made in big threads just to read on, it takes a while if I'm 7 pages back and I can't remember what page I was on.

There is standard link "Go to first new post".
Quote by medick
There is standard link "Go to first new post".

Where?
Quote by atr5557
Quote by soulflyV
Ahhh come on!

UG Pink Theme!

Everyone would use it.

I would definitely use that.

I wish we could create our own.
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
Last edited by mikko 9119 at Sep 12, 2008,
That just goes to the last page though, or the last post that was made.

Here's what I'm talking about. Say you come home whenever, log onto UG, you are a regular in the drug thread, which gets many many hits each day, and you haven't been on for 24 hours. This thread goes through many pages in that time, so you miss out on a lot of interesting things. You want to go back to the last post you made in that thread so you can just continue on reading from there.

There should be a, 'go to your last post' button, or something.
Quote by atr5557
Quote by b00m_
That just goes to the last page though, or the last post that was made.

no. that goes to last message from your last visit.

Quote by b00m_
Here's what I'm talking about. Say you come home whenever, log onto UG, you are a regular in the drug thread, which gets many many hits each day, and you haven't been on for 24 hours. This thread goes through many pages in that time, so you miss out on a lot of interesting things. You want to go back to the last post you made in that thread so you can just continue on reading from there.

There should be a, 'go to your last post' button, or something.

by your logic, what if I have no posts in thread but I also want to see last message that I REALLY read?
Quote by medick
no. that goes to last message from your last visit.

by your logic, what if I have no posts in thread but I also want to see last message that I REALLY read?

I'll have to try that button out, sorry.

Well if you want to see the last message you read, then make a button for that too.

They keyword to the button I thought of was, last post.

Geeze, I can't make everything right around here.

Just kidding. I'm only trying to be helpful, I will try that button out tomorrow when I log on again, I never knew it existed and if I think I understand properly, it will do what I need it to do.

Thanks.
Quote by atr5557