How do I install skins onto Winamp...
I downloaded one off their website and It installs but I can put the skin on nor I can't find it...

Thanks...
Haha, I remember the days of using Winamp.

It's crap.
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
^ this
Quote by carcass255
long hair is cool mate

haircuts are for people in concentration camp
Just go to Options and then Skins.
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
Quote by b00m_
Haha, I remember the days of using Winamp.

It's crap.

elaborate?

IMO it pwns.

at least it owns Itunes and windows media player
You like it
I just use Media player now.

I got sick of all this fancy crap that you can do with Winamp.

I like things to be simple, and WMP plays music, videos, rips cds, and is simple.

Also I used to use WinMX. Not sure if it's any relation to Winamp, but it was like limewire, except crap. It was good in its day. Anyone use it?
Quote by atr5557
i just got the boss mt-2 metal zone pedal today. i got the adapter for it but how do i know if its charging?
Quote by linus.d
elaborate?

IMO it pwns.

at least it owns Itunes and windows media player

Itunes yes, but WMP, nah. I hate Winamp. IMO
Quote by dark&broken
I'd like to see any of those meathead homophobes look a Spartan in the eye and call him a fag.

Quote by b00m_
I just use Media player now.

I got sick of all this fancy crap that you can do with Winamp.

I like things to be simple, and WMP plays music, videos, rips cds, and is simple.

Also I used to use WinMX. Not sure if it's any relation to Winamp, but it was like limewire, except crap. It was good in its day. Anyone use it?

If you want simplicity get VLC. That'll play ANYTHING.

And Winamp is far superior.

And Limewire IS crap.

Anyone who still uses that is an idiot.

I figure that's the most renown(sp?) downloading program. What do you use? I currently don't have one, but have been getting peoples opinions on different ones.
Quote by atr5557
If I MUST obtain something through those kinds of methods, I only use torrents. Anyone who uses Limewire or any other thing like it is a fool.

Fishyedit: Sorry for the off-topicness.

I do like Winamp. I WANT to love iTunes, but it just doesn't quite cut it for me.
Why are they a fool?
Quote by atr5557
Lol. Many, many years of downloading from programs like such I've never got a virus, a bug, or anything like that.

I have no idea what these torrents are btw.

I plan to learn what they are one day.

EDIT: Take that back, I read about Torrents, and yes, they are vastly superior to downloading programs. Thanks for the heads up.

So can I download songs, movies, etc, anytime i want form these torrent sites like mininova?
Quote by atr5557
Last edited by b00m_ at Sep 12, 2008,