I've gotten to hear some of their new album online through this online webseries "Meet Me In California." It is basically following them around during the whole recording process. It's pretty neat to watch, but what I really like is how different the new album sounds. It's a little edgier than "Hey There Delilah" and definitely more upbeat. It really gave me a new impression of the band.

I'm going to be catching them at the Rock Band Tour with Panic and Dashboard. I wasn't initially going to be there for the full PWT set, but I've like what I've heard so far, and I think I'm going to make it a priority.
I don't even care to shake these zipper blues...
i was surprised to find no threads larger than 5 posts on them in B&A

i like em. not enough to buy albums, or see them live.

but i still like em
Quote by innertom
So much down syndrome

remember UG Community? thought so.
this band is pretty dull.
they offer nothing new or innovative. also, don't get me started on their lyrics...
Quote by Jaret Reddick
wake me up when september ends makes me cry evry time!

emos forever
:-(
Really? I'm kind of surprised they wouldn't get a little more discussion in a guitar forum. The music doesn't seem incredibly complex, which I think would be pretty easy to replicate for beginners.

Not into the romantic, Frodoisdead? I'm a girl, so I tend to be drawn into those sweet love songs. Mike Doughty (formerly with Soul Coughing) also tends to show his romantic side too, and I love his stuff. I guess I'm just a sucker for those guitar playing boys.
I don't even care to shake these zipper blues...
Last edited by 2090splayer at Sep 16, 2008,
that's not at all what he means.

I'd have to agree, the lyrics as well as the music are pretty dull and uninnovative. this stuff truly got old before I even listened to it.

sorry but I just can't stand them.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...