hey guys this weekend me and my friends wanted to get some tennis balls, light em up and then play tennis with em but i need some suggestions on good household flammable things other than ethelyn bugspray, rubbing alchohol, alchohol in general, zippo fluid etc. i already know those and will get them if i can. if i cant i need easy alternatives. im not 18 so most of that stuff except bugspray will be kinda hard to come by. suggs?
Ping pong balls burn like mad.

Forget about playing tennis with flaming tennis balls, just set a table tennis ball on fire and watch the gates of hell open up.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
gasoline

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Little brothers burn well.
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free.
righty-o. Just go to a petrol station and douse yourself in petrol from one of the pumps
hahahaha, you realize that whatever you use to light it will splatter when its hit with the racket, post some pics of the scars you get
"For whiter teeth......try a F*CKING toothbrush!"
Get some gasoline, put a bunch of styrofoam in it (in a ventilated area of course) then put that on your tennis balls.

The styrofoam kind of melts down, but doesn't completely dissolve, and makes the gasoline thick and sticky.
im not worried about burns.... i just wanna do it. thanks for all the petrol suggestions.... i already knew about gas. i dont know if i can get my hands on that. i dont have a ping pong table and my little brother seems pretty opposed to being lit up. any real help here?

to zackmuise: i will post ALL the pics of my scars. i promise
Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.

Haha, sigged.
Quote by terryguitar
GROW UP WE DONT NEED 2 CHEAT WHEN OUR KIDS ARE BEAUTIFUL

Quote by blynd_snyper
Ummm, petrol? Nip down to your local petrol station, buy a litre of the stuff and soak your balls in it, light them up and start playing with them.
Quote by nolifeXD
im not worried about burns.... i just wanna do it. thanks for all the petrol suggestions.... i already knew about gas. i dont know if i can get my hands on that. i dont have a ping pong table and my little brother seems pretty opposed to being lit up. any real help here?

to zackmuise: i will post ALL the pics of my scars. i promise

Why not? petrol stations will sell it to you as long as you're above the minimum age for having a vehicle to drive. Just say you ran out of juice and need to fill up to get to the nearest petrol station.

EDIT:
Quote by scrambler_66
Haha, sigged.

Jolly good, didn't think it was that funny so I'm just going to assume you have the same vices as the cat in your avatar and are currently buzzed out of your mind.
Last edited by blynd_snyper at Sep 12, 2008,
Should be easy to get gasoline.

At night scowl around in the darkness, and find sheds that are unlocked. Most people keep a lawn-mower in there, and should have a jerry can of gas.
1: Buy matches and firelight.
2: Cut a small incision in tennis ball
3: Chop match heads off and cut firelight in to pieces
4: Fill tennis ball with the result of 3.
5: Spray tennis ball with deodourant
6: Relight my fire, relight my only desire.
7: ??????
8: A firey profit.
Hair Spray?
No wait:

DEODORANT

Cover it in deodorant, will burn nicely. From own experience.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
Amp:
- Laney VC15

RIP DIO
Quote by blynd_snyper

LOL

SIGed
Quote by Alopikal
Get some gasoline, put a bunch of styrofoam in it (in a ventilated area of course) then put that on your tennis balls.

The styrofoam kind of melts down, but doesn't completely dissolve, and makes the gasoline thick and sticky.

Napalm...
Very clever.

You must also post how much your medical bills and plastic surgery cost after the event.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
Quote by luke-bassist
Wud spraying them in deodorant be much good?

Totally. That can set anything on fire - shoes, shirts, bags, ping pong balls, hair, ANYTHING.
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
Amp:
- Laney VC15

RIP DIO
DEODORANT!

give it a nice goo spray of lynx, and put some fire onto it.

i recommend that you do not hold it while lighting.
I Have found the solution. firstly i dont like deoderant because its hard to like soak shit in and then light. im pretty sure its the aerosol so you cant just get it on something and light it well. The solution is primer. I just did it in my garage.
Quote by ginjaninja

i recommend that you do not hold it while lighting.

you sound like you speak from expirience

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------

Quote by Alopikal

Do this. It is called Napalm. I hear it burns pretty well and it definitely will NOT splatter all over you and stick to your skin untill it burns to the bone causing excruciating pain.

Nope, not at all.

Do it. Right meow!
Quote by Archaon
How long will the balls burn for?

That depends. If he uses Napalm, like a real man would, he could probably get 2 or 3 sets in, of manly firey tennis, if he has 3 or 4 balls.

If he uses anything else he is a pussy and I don't care.
Quote by blynd_snyper
Yes, deodorant is extremely useful. I hear it can even be used to stop sweating under your arms.

I heard anti-perspirant did that. I was always under the impression that deodorants just helped prevent body odour.

Now, an anti-perspirant deodorant - that is a beast to be reckoned with. TS should definitely use one before doing any physical activity.
MEMBER OF THE LAUGAM BRITISH HIT SQUAD! HONORARY MEMBER OF THE SWEDISH LAUGAM HIT SQUAD!
I'M JUST SEE THROUGH FADED, SUPER JADED, AND OUT OF MY MIND
<//////>~ dA
Esther is officially awesome and smart - Frenchy
Quote by esther_mouse
I heard anti-perspirant did that. I was always under the impression that deodorants just helped prevent body odour.

Now, an anti-perspirant deodorant - that is a beast to be reckoned with. TS should definitely use one before doing any physical activity.

Yes, 'twould be a good idea before a game of tennis. TS, you don't want to be sweaty and stinking when you're setting your balls on fire, do you?