ok ive finally nailed my guitar search down to 2 guitars the ibanez iceman stm1 and the schecter hellraiser c-1 fr. which in your oppinion (either played it or heard it played) do u think is better for the money? oh and the stm1 id change the trem to a original floyd rose which i already have so thats not a problem.
I like the feel of the iceman better but the schecter has better components. Just try them both yourself and pick
Quote by di$TOrTed
I like the feel of the iceman better but the schecter has better components. Just try them both yourself and pick

This has been pretty much stressed in every post you've made.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
i have a shcecter and schecters are the nicest playing guitars ive ever used, but the iceman is pretty good. i was lookin at buying that one but im too poor....
Be still my heart, I hear your back cracking...

...sounds like music to me
Quote by Hakael
This has been pretty much stressed in every post you've made.

well, he's right.

And nathan, i know you want to get yourself the perfect guitar, but making anymore topics wont make you any wiser.
GO TEST ALREADY!!!
Hufschmid
Blackat
Washburn USA Custom Shop
PRS
Mayones
Orange
Diezel
Engl
cause it's the best advice.... we can't tell him which is better.... we all have a different playing style and different likes and dislikes... we may like something that he hates... In quote to Hakael
In your eyes I see the darkness that tourments you, and in your head where it dwells, I'll give you my hand if you reach out and grab it, let's walk away from this hell.
Schecter

BTW im not biased at all....
Gear:
Morpheus Droptune
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Bugera 333xl 212
SCHECTER JEFF LOOMIS C7 FR
Quote by devit
Schecter

BTW im not biased at all....

lol haha i can tell that ur not biased
SchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecterSchecter

Trust me, It's better, though the neck is a little bigger if that's a concern
Ibanez rulz !!! I dont really like icemans though,, maybe only PG's reverse Iceman hmmm...
Id go with the schecter in this equation
wat about the rg1570 prestige is that any good? how does it compare to these already mentioned
schecter
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
Id go with the shecter anyday of the week, but it all comes down to:

Quote by di$TOrTed
Just try them both yourself and pick
Gear?!

Fender Champion 600

Weeping Demon Wah
Metal Muff
Blues Driver

Member 6 of the CARVIN CLUB!!

Ibanez S320 Budget:
0/500usd
the 2550 is killer too man
see which neck you like more
At the end of the day, it all comes down to:

- Which one isn't built like crap?
- Which one sounds good, which ones sound bad?
- Which one you like more?