I was sitting at Sonic earlier today talking to a friend of mine...and I felt fine....today is a really nice day(the weather). We're sitting here talking, and out of nowhere my stomach starts hurting a little and I pass it off as nothing. Then it started getting worse. My I felt like I was going to throw up, I started sweating and got really cold, and the temperature here is 90 something. My fingertips went numb and my skin started itching and tingling. I felt like I had to take a helluva sh|t. Then as fast as it started it went away, my stomach still kinda hurts but the sweating and tingling and numbness has stopped for the most part. I was curious if this has ever happened to anyone else or if anyone has an idea what caused it.
Member #4 of the I hate "only" threads group

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
cramps?

Had it a few days ago, thought I was gonna faint from pain.. shouldn't have eaten that damn taco was my only thought.

not as bad as yours seemed to be though
.......what kinda cramps do you speak of? If your talking about the kind I think you are...I'm a guy

Quote by snow blind
i tryed to smash a guitar once... but it just flew up right back into my face and smashed me

Quote by Kiffa
Surely you can shove a wireless into an effects board, run about, stop and make weird noises, run again.
You seem to be delusional. Common symptoms are thinking the Pit is a doctor, and making hamburger smoothies.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
If it is dehydration, I have no idea why, I drink alot of water throughout the day

EDIT: Nah, I know the pit isn't a doctor, I was just curious if it'd happened to anyone else and if they knew what it was

Quote by snow blind

Quote by Kiffa
Going from normal to passing out is a cue to SEE A DOCTOR.
Because I'll give some Pit-standard advice. Fap while giving yourself a prostate exam, just to take your mind off it.
Quote by gatewaytobeyond
.......what kinda cramps do you speak of? If your talking about the kind I think you are...I'm a guy

Ye the 'guy-cramps' , I hate those.

Quote by 006schecter
Stroke! Stroke! Stroke!

Stop mocking him!
Quote by 006schecter
Stroke! Stroke! Stroke!

So he's joined a rowing team? Not the coxless fours, obviously.
fast food man, it contains anything and every thing and people shouldn't eat there, it happens to me like that at arbys, sometimes at mcdonalds, it goes without saying they spit in your food, or dumped some laxative in there, or who knows what, why do you think it's so cheap?
Whitey!
Quote by _testament_
Go drink some fucking bleach, asshole.

Gear
Jackson RX10D - Fitted with a Bareknuckle Warpig
Ibanez SA36FM
Squire Strat
Marshall MG250DFX
Boss Metalzone

For Sale:

Kustom 10w amp
Various Daphon Pedals
perhaps see a doctor??
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

If it happens anymore I am going to see a doctor, but if it's just a one time occurrence then I don't think they'd be able to tell me anything

Quote by snow blind

Quote by Kiffa
gas pains?
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by will123456789
perhaps see a doctor??

hey my names clive aswell

ps ya have a simply beautiful name lol!
this has happened to me before, just take a dose of paracetomol and you'll throw up then feel normal again
were there any unpleasant smells around?

I know what your talking about, Im positive we're both talking about the same thing, happens to me whenever theres a really bad smell around.
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.

Are You a PROG-HEAD? I am.
it's called a stomach ache dude.

stop crying
Quote by TGautier13
Because e-cred on a sub-par 4Chan knockoff forum is what everyone strives to achieve.
We believe - so we're misled
We assume - so we're played
We confide - so we're deceived
We trust - so we're betrayed
Quote by AidanSC91
were there any unpleasant smells around?

I know what your talking about, Im positive we're both talking about the same thing, happens to me whenever theres a really bad smell around.

The smell of sonic and somebody around me was smoking a cigarette...but I've been around both at the same time before and it's never caused a reaction like that

EDIT: It was more than stomach ache. I'm not crying either, I just want to know what the hell it was

Quote by snow blind

Quote by Kiffa
Quote by wtf290
You seem to be delusional. Common symptoms are thinking the Pit is a doctor, and making hamburger smoothies.

+infinity

this happens way to mucn on the pit
Quote by dragoo-mon
+1 to carcass255, he knows funk will lead the way

Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Pies? You're the drunk one!
Quote by gatewaytobeyond
I was sitting at Sonic earlier today talking to a friend of mine...and I felt fine....today is a really nice day(the weather). We're sitting here talking, and out of nowhere my stomach starts hurting a little and I pass it off as nothing. Then it started getting worse. My I felt like I was going to throw up, I started sweating and got really cold, and the temperature here is 90 something. My fingertips went numb and my skin started itching and tingling. I felt like I had to take a helluva sh|t. Then as fast as it started it went away, my stomach still kinda hurts but the sweating and tingling and numbness has stopped for the most part. I was curious if this has ever happened to anyone else or if anyone has an idea what caused it.

Sounds like your food found the gateway to your diarrhea gland.

In all seriousness, though, it was probably a severe stomach or intestinal spasm triggered as a reaction to the food.
i get that too after eating some fast food. i always just wait for it to clear,which takes like5-10 mins. its not that bad
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D: