how much bigger is the spider 75w then the spider 30w?

like poundage and like overall size?

i am asking cause i wanna buy one and i like them both and the 75 has more junk and ill get it but i think the spider 30 is already big and if the 75 is much bigger ill get the 30...and dont give me all that spider sucks stuff dude dont want to hear it
Serious question, why don't you trust people that have already owned them and regret their decision of buying them?
Quote by Vincent Vega
Haikus are awesome
but sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by KissingShadows
People always tell me I solo like Zakk Wylde. Thats how I know that I suck.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus-Top, SH-2 and SH-5
Ibanez GRX20
Baron Acoustic
Peavey Valveking 112
Roland Cube 15
Dunlop Crybaby From Hell
Dunlop GCB-95 Crybaby
Boss MT-2 Metal Zone
Boss PH-3 Phase Shifter
Boss BF-3 Flanger
I own one and I refuse to recommend it to anyone. Don't waste your money, if you have an ear for tone or if you are serious about guitar you will soon hate that amp. I've played roland cubes and I think you might want to look into those instead (if you're looking for a solid state amp around the same wattage).
http://winnipeg.en.craigslist.ca/msg/790011104.html Eh, I'd get that if I were you. Until you're ready to gig it would be great. If your ready to gig, get a used Traynor or Cube 30.

Sorry to not tell you what you want to hear, but don't ask THIS CROWD to lie to you and say, Get the Spider! It just ain't gonna happen friend.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
If you want the extra junk as you put it then you will need to get the 75 as anything smaller has less features. But you will need to pretty much double the purchase price to get the FBV pedal to go with it if you actually want to use many of the features. Other wise to change anything you will need to stop and reach over to the amp.
get the smaller one. it's a smaller mistake.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
I only got a 15, but whatever. I don't know the poundage but if you want to know the sizes they're both 1x12's.
My Gear:

Epiphone Limited Edition '66 G-400 SG
Fender Standard P Bass
Ampeg BA115
Boss Metal Zone Pedal
Electro-Harmonix Memory Toy Analog Delay
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
yes TS, the 75 has more junk as you stated. It will weigh more too - poundage wise

*waits for 3rd Spider thread to be closed*

answer Highwaytohell's questions so you can right this wrong.

When 2 outta 3 of us pass on the obvious questions, you know it's gonna be interesting..
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Quote by jj1565
get the smaller one. it's a smaller mistake.

but still a mistake. Don;t you thiink there's a reason we don't recommend this? People here know a hell of a lot more about guitar than you do and are trying to HELP!
Seriously, there's no such thing as a good Spider unless it's the Spider II (which still wasn't good, but it's better than the III) And why are you interested in an amp when you know it's bad? You can get megabrootal sound from tons of other amps if that's what you're interested in.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Quote by mcrfobtai
but still a mistake. Don;t you thiink there's a reason we don't recommend this? People here know a hell of a lot more about guitar than you do and are trying to HELP!

uuummm....

you are talking to the TS right?

Quote by A7X08
how much bigger is the spider 75w then the spider 30w?

like poundage and like overall size?

i am asking cause i wanna buy one and i like them both and the 75 has more junk and ill get it but i think the spider 30 is already big and if the 75 is much bigger ill get the 30...and dont give me all that spider sucks stuff dude dont want to hear it

I think you might need to go somewhere else if you dont want to hear it