Page 1 of 3
So me and some friends (2x sophomores, 2x juniors) are just hanging out at a gas station at a corner, drinking some Arizonas and minding our own. Then three kids of variable weights, but nice and short, probably around 7~8th grade, come out of there talking about smoking crack and some other bullcrap. They hop on their bikes and start to ride away, when my friend yells out COUGHPOSERS and they yell back in a high voice F*CK OFF! I honeslty don't remember what they said after that, but they were riding around in the gas station parking lot being badass. Then they just rode away. Cool kids, amirite?

But today, I'm in my room, minding my own, just got home. I hear some kids yelling something (and my windows are closed) so I look out to see the same three badass kids riding down my street being badass. One of them slaps my mailbox and it opened. Yeah, he's badass alright.

I don't doubt I'll have another encounter with them, what do you guys think I should do next time?
Don't go near him, he seems pretty badass.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

SuperLol'd
Rape them..?

Wait, kill them with anthrax!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Kill them

Thats probably the best answer your gonna get that dosn't involve the words "I", "Cum", "Blood" or "AIDS" in this thread.
Run away, those kids sound tough.

Quote by Moggan13
Kill them

Thats probably the best answer your gonna get that dosn't involve the words "I", "Cum", "Blood" or "AIDS" in this thread.

...I cum AIDS blood?

Fuck...
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
You guys seem pretty intense. I don't know what you should do-it might result in a shootout, and I've never been involved in one.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by Moggan13
Kill them

You missed 'Rape'.
Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

SuperLol'd
1)See if you can get them to hit you first (provoking them, I guess), and then beat the hell out of them in "self-defense".

2) Curb stomp. 'nuff said.
I like to go to the playground, and watch all the little children jump and run around. But they don't know that I'm only using blanks.

One of them slapped your mailbox? Holy hell dude, I'd watch out for them. They might be packin'.

Seriously though, next time you see them just walk up and start a conversation with them. The second they let their guards down kick them in the shins. We'll see how badass they truly are after their shins have been ravaged. Shin kicking is serious business.
Quote by RPGoof
I don't doubt I'll have another encounter with them, what do you guys think I should do next time?

Go up to them and rape them, film it and force them to fap over it.

either that or wait until they come back down your street and electrify all of the mailboxes.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by slashrock94
You missed 'Rape'.

Shit, I knew i forgot something....Damn!
Get a 9mm. Then when ever the next time they come up, shoot warning shots in their feet. Then if they say something else do it Boyz in the Hood style and let loose like Ice Cube.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Quote by Moggan13

I blood AIDS cum.

Sorry.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Quote by slashrock94
You missed 'Rape'.

Don't worry, I got it covered.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by happytimeharry

One of them slapped your mailbox? Holy hell dude, I'd watch out for them. They might be packin'.

Seriously though, next time you see them just walk up and start a conversation with them. The second they let their guards down kick them in the shins. We'll see how badass they truly are after their shins have been ravaged. Shin kicking is serious business.

/thread

I totally sigged it too. great solution to the problem.
Quote by happytimeharry

We'll see how badass they truly are after their shins have been ravaged. Shin kicking is serious business.
Throw lamps at them.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Quote by SlipknotRule93
Go up to them and rape them, film it and force them to fap over it.

either that or wait until they come back down your street and electrify all of the mailboxes.

THIS and film it for us to see
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
Quote by daryldom
THIS and film it for us to see

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
castrate them tape their balls to their nose teach them bastards a lesson
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
Quote by MoleMania

Poor spelling.

Shat Up, Mole, or I'll git mah hardcooore Posse Afta' Yah' Yo! We'll Smash Yah' Mailboox!
Quote by Moggan13
Shat Up, Mole, or I'll git mah hardcooore Posse Afta' Yah' Yo! We'll Smash Yah' Mailboox!

My mailbox?!!!?!?

Why dont you all kiss and make up.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Quote by Absent Mind
Why dont you all kiss and make up.

Emphasis on this. Filmed.
kick the shit out of them (y)
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

Quote by MoleMania

My mailbox?!!!?!?

Yah Man! I an' mah posse gonna smack yah bitchin' mailbox up!!
+1 to whoever said curb stomp.

then rape the curb stomp victim, film it and tell the others to fap to it or youll do the same to them
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Page 1 of 3