Page 1 of 2
Oh lord. This makes me want to move to the city.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Win.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
how annoying would that mall be? id be afraid to get near him to pay him lol
EDIT: of its a subway...still
"Spin the middle side topwise. Topwise!"

"And there's Jimmy Page, the biggest thief of American Blues music"
Yes.
Quote by REBAN primusfan
i enjoy getting boners. they make me feel important.

Quote by chubbychunks
George Lucas didn't invent Christianity, although he was a big contributor.
He wasn't really playing. The instrument you hear in the song is a guitar, this guy was just acting like he was playing. If you look closely, sometimes the bow wasn't even touching the violin. And since when did a violin sound like a distorted electric guitar? Still, it was entertaining to watch!
Quote by ImpStarJay
He wasn't really playing. The instrument you hear in the song is a guitar, this guy was just acting like he was playing. If you look closely, sometimes the bow wasn't even touching the violin. And since when did a violin sound like a distorted electric guitar? Still, it was entertaining to watch!

Electric Violin, Whammy Pedal, my friend Sam does it all the time, you fail.
Quote by ImpStarJay

It's called an electric violin. He's running it through an overdrive and a Crybaby From Hell.
Quote by Eric 666
Electric Violin, Whammy Pedal, my friend Sam does it all the time, you fail.

This, and that was so much win.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by ImpStarJay

He is playing... He's just using distortion and wah with it, (if you couldn't tell!!!) Me and my friend were messing with her electric 5 string viola and it was really funny.
This makes the violin look bad. But I must say...I'm pretty impressed.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
I can't stand his violin. Its not too bad when he lays off the wah but at the start its ear raping.
Quote by technicolour
why doesn't he just play a guitar then?

And best part was his "dance moves"

He looks like he would fit a folk metal or power metal band pretty well.
The guy is shredding a violin. No matter what the song i would've thought that was pretty sick.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
that's Mark Wood if im not mistaken. he came to my school to perform one day, it was pretty awesome actually. he was playing Eruption on that violin in my school.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by technicolour

Cause frets are for puzzies!
Quote by 5RV
Cause frets are for puzzies!

he plays an electric violin.....it has frets lol
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Waterboy799

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
Quote by Waterboy799

uhh...not necassaraly...ive seen many of elec vios with no frets
"Music is moral law. It gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, a charm to sadness, and a gaiety and life to everything. It is the essence of order and leads to all that is good, true, and beautiful"
thats pretty badass IMO

i mean, leather + violin w/wah + busking + britney spears

cmon, even the way he dances around just exudes badassery
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D:
Quote by technicolour

And best part was his "dance moves"

because he doesn't play guitar, he plays the violin?
Quote by ImpStarJay

Rasputina run their cellos through distortion pedals all the time, electric violins are great for that type of stuff. i'd toss him a few quarters
Page 1 of 2