I recently bought mine at an independent shop in Manchester, UK for £500 (approx. $900) including free Fender strap, gig bag and Ernie Ball regs.

It's the black finish with a matching headstock and cream binding on the body and it's awesome! I lowered the action and it plays extremely smoothly and sounds awesome through my Orange amp.

I was just wondering if anyone else on UG has one? Because I'm not sure whether they've been discontinued or not because I'm pretty certain the model I've got was discontinued a few years back!

http://www.dolphinmusic.co.uk/shop_image/product/c2fb77094e1ec515e41a0c86b8aa0b50.jpg

I'd recommend it to a lover of quality guitar manufacturing, MIJ. If you can still find one
Quote by bendystraw
I go down on one knee and do that shit cello style

they're discontinued I believe. I think Tom Morello's Soul Power guitar (the strat he uses in Audioslave) is an Aerodyne with an Ibanez Edge trem on it and a pickguard (I think, don't quote me on it). Either way, they're quite classy looking guitars, especially with some white pickups and white knobs!
wow, that is really lush dude. i didn't know they even made those. the aerodyne bass on the other hand :P i'm actually saving for one, the bass that dreams are made of
EDIT: To RG_FANMAN

Yeah I read somewhere about that, it does really look like one and he's a big fan of Strats.
If this is true then I only know 3 people in total who possess one of these beauties!

Me, Morello and some old dude on the YTube.
Quote by bendystraw

Quote by Muggy
wow, that is really lush dude. i didn't know they even made those. the aerodyne bass on the other hand :P i'm actually saving for one, the bass that dreams are made of

I think Duff from VR has been using one of those for years and he's an awesome bassist
It would be well worth it!
Quote by bendystraw

yeah i think he did, hes got his own pro model now, which is not too different from the aerodyne, same pick up set up and painted headstock
I have the Crafted In Japan version which has a few minor differences. Most awesome strat ever.
Quote by Tomosaurus
I think Duff from VR has been using one of those for years and he's an awesome bassist
It would be well worth it!

It hurts my heart as a Gn'R fan that you say he is from VR

Also, gorgeous guitar
I also think Chee from Deftones is using an Aerodyne bass in the "Mein" vid.

Damn...I really want one of these now!!

Just bought one myself, crimson red, cream binding, feels fantastic, looks blinding, plays beautiful!! Crafted in Japan, these are a really, I mean REALLY well made guitar.
Discontinued, I believe, get one if you can, you will not be dissapointed.
Here's one same as mine. http://www.reidys.com/images/products/7176.jpg
Fender Roadhouse Deluxe Strat
Vintage Acoustic
Home-made 18 Watt all valve Marshall clone
Talent: zero (but trying)