Today in class I was in a group of 4 and was doing a project. Long story short someone had to take it home and finish it. So one guy decided he would take it home. He agreed that we should meet up or the people who didn't wouldn't get credit for it. Two minutes before class ends I ask him if he has AIM so he can contract me. He says yes so I wait until the end of class so I can give him my SN(no homo). When the bell rights and as I'm getting up I noticed him bolting toward the door to leave. He did kind of a speed walk. It's probably my fault that I waited, but it was pretty obvious I was about to give him my SN.

After that I was pretty pissed off for the rest of the day. It pretty much ruined my whole day. I'm still a little bit upset. I'm not too sure why tho. It just really bugs me that he did that. It reminded me that I have no real friends or anyone to actually hang out with. This is probably not going to change either. I'm already a junior and I just don't see myself having a tight group of friends anymore. I use to have really close friends but we don't even hang out ever. Even my former best friend hardly talks to me anymore and rarely asks me to come over. My best bet is probably just having a GF. I have no problem talking to girls(NOW), but my lack of experience bothers me somewhat. Also I usually have to look for some kind of signal(smile etc) before talking to girls. Most girls don't do this tho.

Sorry if it's too long, but I had to get that off my chest

EDIT:For the people wondering SN=Screen name
Last edited by US@guitarist at Sep 12, 2008,
And SN = ?
Quote by rabidguitarist
Please don't ruin this thread. Transvestitism is serious business.
yes, Sn?

and that sucks man. I'll be your friend!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Unless SN = your c0ck or something else remotely interesting it sounds like we don't actually care.

So he walked away while you were about to give him your address/phone number/stupid msn alternative type thing. Big ****ing deal.
Quote by rabidguitarist
You have no friends but think you have a good chance at getting a girlfriend? Wow you're in the opposite situation of mine.
Quote by Tom_hatton
This.

EDIT: ooohhhh, Screename.

Oh. Well still... we really don't care.
Quote by rabidguitarist
Maybe he has a social phobia? Or was in a big hurry. Or both.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Castlebravo
You have no friends but think you have a good chance at getting a girlfriend? Wow you're in the opposite situation of mine.

Actually I think I have a very good chance. I have talked to a few girls around school and I think some are interested. I think it's only a matter of time TBH

Maybe he has a social phobia? Or was in a big hurry. Or both.

He doesn't have social phobia. He has no problem talking to people and has a handful of friends. He even told one girl from the group to hit him up on AIM to meet up.
Quote by Castlebravo

+1
Quote by The Spoon
Unless you're sure she likes you, telling her you like her has a 110% chance of failing.

But hey, at least you have a 10% chance of absolutely guaranteeing failure.
Quote by US@guitarist
Today in class I was in a group of 4 and was doing a project. Long story short someone had to take it home and finish it. So one guy decided he would take it home. He agreed that we should meet up or the people who didn't wouldn't get credit for it. Two minutes before class ends I ask him if he has AIM so he can contract me. He says yes so I wait until the end of class so I can give him my SN(no homo). When the bell rights and as I'm getting up I noticed him bolting toward the door to leave. He did kind of a speed walk. It's probably my fault that I waited, but it was pretty obvious I was about to give him my SN.

After that I was pretty pissed off for the rest of the day. It pretty much ruined my whole day. I'm still a little bit upset. I'm not too sure why tho. It just really bugs me that he did that. It reminded me that I have no real friends or anyone to actually hang out with. This is probably not going to change either. I'm already a junior and I just don't see myself having a tight group of friends anymore. I use to have really close friends but we don't even hang out ever. Even my former best friend hardly talks to me anymore and rarely asks me to come over. My best bet is probably just having a GF. I have no problem talking to girls(NOW), but my lack of experience bothers me somewhat. Also I usually have to look for some kind of signal(smile etc) before talking to girls. Most girls don't do this tho.

Sorry if it's too long, but I had to get that off my chest

EDIT:For the people wondering SN=Screen name

dude im going through the same thing (except i AM bad at talking to girls) and i.......well i actually dont know what to tell you here im going through the same thing. that kid is a douche.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by SmashThings
Oh. Well still... we really don't care.

Get a grip. Don't post if you're just going to be an asshole.

Back on the subject though, what he did seemed pretty weird. I've met people like that before, the kind of people who promise things or agree to something then just let you down, and it gives you that kinda pissed off feeling that you have right now. Just talk to him at school and see what he says. If all else fails, rape. That'll teach him a lesson.
Language is the heart's lament, a weak attempt to circumvent the loneliness inherent in the search for permanence.
[quote="'[Arran"]']Get a grip. Don't post if you're just going to be an asshole.

Back on the subject though, what he did seemed pretty weird. I've met people like that before, the kind of people who promise things or agree to something then just let you down, and it gives you that kinda pissed off feeling that you have right now. Just talk to him at school and see what he says. If all else fails, rape. That'll teach him a lesson.
sounds like all of my "friends"

your lucky girls are interested in you, go with it.
but yea its annoying everyone told me junior year is when people stop being assholes and start being more friendly but i find that i have all the problems that i had in freshman and sophmore year plus a hell of a lot more work.
The Mitch Clem formula
1)make jokes about rancid and NOFX (as if they dont already make fun of themselves)
2)make obvious punk puns, possibly related to food
3)make fun of Rancid and NOFX again
4)??????
5)PROFIT (and an army of internet fanboys)
Quote by Castlebravo

lol same here!
well tbh ts there isnt much advice we can give.. maybe just dont wait for a smile or something, just go up and talk to da femmes and i use a cheesy chat up line to get a laugh and then you win (y)
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

[quote="'[Arran"]']Get a grip. Don't post if you're just going to be an asshole.

Dude he's complaining because most likely the other guy just didn't see him. Either way he's making a big deal out of what's probably nothing.
Quote by rabidguitarist

Lol what am I suppose to say? "0H Ha1 y0u r@n bef0RE I g@Ve mY Sn t0 uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu lulz"

He'll probably bitch that I didn't do anything on the project too

Have you showered today? It could explain a lot.

Yes I did shower. I doubt my smell was the issue. No one has ever told me or given me any impression that I smell bad.

Dude he's complaining because most likely the other guy just didn't see him. Either way he's making a big deal out of what's probably nothing.

I was only two seats away. It wasn't that he didn't see me. I had picked up my bag and he was already inches away from the door. It's not a very big classroom either. And it couldn't be that he forgot because I asked him about the AIM thing two minutes before the bell rang.
Quote by Fuzzbox91
sounds like all of my "friends"

your lucky girls are interested in you, go with it.
but yea its annoying everyone told me junior year is when people stop being assholes and start being more friendly but i find that i have all the problems that i had in freshman and sophmore year plus a hell of a lot more work.

From what I have seen this is somewhat true. Of course for me school just started this. But ya so far I was somewhat bearing school but this situation didn't help.
Quote by guitarhero_764
Wait so...he purposely didn't let you give it to him?

That's what I'm thinking he did

He just bolted out the room before I could even talk to him
Quote by US@guitarist
That's what I'm thinking he did

He just bolted out the room before I could even talk to him

That seems weird. He was probably just in a hurry. Is he usually a jerk to you?

And if he starts bitching just complain that you didn't have the means to contact him.
Quote by guitarhero_764
That seems weird. He was probably just in a hurry. Is he usually a jerk to you?

And if he starts bitching just complain that you didn't have the means to contact him.

No he seems like a alright guy to me. But this threw me off. It just seemed to me that he was trying to avoid me.
Hey kid, don't worry about not having a group of friends, it'll come later. I had no friends at all when I first started school. Now it's my last year in high school and I have a group of friends. A group of 10 people. Which is all I need.

On the upset note, yeah I'd be pretty upset too, but I wouldn't take it that seriously. Come on, it's not the end of the world. Be a man and get over it. Tomorrow is a new day.

Someone next to him probably farted.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Don't worry, TS, The Pit will be your friend! Except not the kind of friend that's actually nice and helpful. More like the friend that laughs at you when you trip and then puts the video on youtube and makes gifs out of it.
Quote by US@guitarist
No he seems like a alright guy to me. But this threw me off. It just seemed to me that he was trying to avoid me.
He probably just forgot, don't let it get to your head.
Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Hey kid, don't worry about not having a group of friends, it'll come later. I had no friends at all when I first started school. Now it's my last year in high school and I have a group of friends. A group of 10 people. Which is all I need.

On the upset note, yeah I'd be pretty upset too, but I wouldn't take it that seriously. Come on, it's not the end of the world. Be a man and get over it. Tomorrow is a new day.

Someone next to him probably farted.

That expression is gonna mean something one day

Seriously though, similar stuff has happened to me. I wanted someone's e-mail, but it was almost time for class. they said they would give it to me in a little while.. I said alright, it never happened.

I usually just let these things slide and be cool with it.
McLovin is my hero!

It's not the going that the pit cares about.
It's the coming.
I usually don't let stuff like this bother me, but for some reason this time it did. It just reminds me I have no life or friends and that people are asses. Maybe he actually did forget. But for some reason I just doubt that. He told one girl to hit him up on AIM. So doubt it was that.
Yeah man, um sounds like a gf might fix your problems. Anyways most people will continue to be like this throughout highschool. Reality is you are probably making a big deal out of nothing.
Quote by US@guitarist
I usually don't let stuff like this bother me, but for some reason this time it did. It just reminds me I have no life or friends and that people are asses. Maybe he actually did forget. But for some reason I just doubt that. He told one girl to hit him up on AIM. So doubt it was that.

I kinda know what you mean.

Like back in 7th grade, I was in this one class where I literally had no friends in. I did have a group of friends I sat with a lunch and stuff(like 8 other people), but my teacher didn't know that. So he tells my ****ing counselour, and then she asks if I needs help making friends. This really kinda pissed me off, made me feel like one of Aspergers kids who everyone made fun of.

Luckily my friends got me to laugh it off and stuff, but for the whole day I was really upset about it.