i searched and searched
sorry if i didnt find it and tell me, ill delete it

well?
has anybody anticipating it? if so dicuss your ideas on whats going to happen.

i have a pretty good idea but tell me yours

btw. it comes out the 20th in america
Quote by Fate_of_Mind
The username. Who wants to be known as the poop kid? That's like the kid that poops in the urinal at school and everybody finds out about it.

Quote by Metallicaxp
This, this right here is the correct option.
I didn't really like the first one, it was alright, but not great...
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
I really liked the first one, the second wasn't quite as good, but still good. I'm looking forward to this, though the Eragon film was shocking.
Quote by minibrowny
I really liked the first one, the second wasn't quite as good, but still good. I'm looking forward to this, though the Eragon film was shocking.

this
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by minibrowny

yeah i like them both but ithink eldest wasnt as good because it switched the between the stories to often.
i didnt like the film to much because it was all over the place
Quote by Fate_of_Mind
The username. Who wants to be known as the poop kid? That's like the kid that poops in the urinal at school and everybody finds out about it.

Quote by Metallicaxp
They would be better if they weren't written by an idiot.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
The movie pretty much sucked, and the second book was a bit disappointing. Still, I'm interested to see where the series is going to go.
HeartGold FC: 4340 7508 2259
Black FC: 5114 4986 4432
Quote by trjafreak208
The movie pretty much sucked, and the second book was a bit disappointing. Still, I'm interested to see where the series is going to go.

what do you think is going to happen?
Quote by rabidguitarist

I almost agree. He would totally get taken down by a pussy wasp.

Am I the only person who's noticed that the plot of the trilogy is extremely similar to the original Star Wars trilogy? I mean..... They're really similar.
The first two were uninspired escapisms... But I'll probably read the 3rd for the hell of it.
Quote by minibrowny
Ok, thanks for your incredibly eloquent and sustained response.

You're welcome mr. penis avatar xD
Quote by \m/ Björn \m/
You're welcome mr. penis avatar xD

I refuse to acknowledge this with any interest, nor any enthusiasm.
flclisfun
it is the same, just a different subject:
farmboys, meets a past dragon rider, saves a princess, murtag...etc
i hope the 3rd is good, but he is still going to leave out details, annd wait for the 4th to let them out
Quote by rabidguitarist

Isn't Paolini about 13?

I can't remember.

First one was alright, never read the second one.

RMF

I was much further out than you thought
And not waving but drowning.
I was much too far out all my life
And not waving but drowning.
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
Isn't Paolini about 13?

I can't remember.

First one was alright, never read the second one.

he was 14 when he first started writing
he is 19 or 20 right now i think
I wanna read it buuutttt...

My other two are paperbacks and I have this thing about not mixing...
I've waited for much better books to go paperback so they fit in.

My "Philosopher's Stone" and "Chamber of Secrets" look well out of place beside the other 5 hardbacks (four of 'em are First Editions too )
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
Quote by thepoopkid3
what do you think is going to happen?

Assuming Paolini's going to continue following stereotypes, Arya's going to be the next Rider. And Murtagh's going to either turn good, or die.
HeartGold FC: 4340 7508 2259
Black FC: 5114 4986 4432
Nah man, following stereotypes Arya's his sister.
Murtagh turns good and gets jiggy with her, and the ghosts of Brom, Jeod + Garrow appear on the funeral pyre of Galbatorix.

I RECKON Arya's gonna die and Eragon will go crazy and beat Galbatorix to death with his fists, it seems the sorta way it's going
I'm so unique I don't even have a sig.
i think the new rider is already there
remember when glaedr attacked saphira at the dragon place of mating(?) later when eragon goes to help, all he sees are dull egg shells except a fragment of a green egg shell. so i think its like and elf or somebody
Quote by Fate_of_Mind

Quote by Metallicaxp
I enjoy the series, but the books are like 4th graders so the descriptions and stuff aren't all that great. I will read the new one when it comes out.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
i was kindof hoping that elva/eva? or whatever that demon child's name was would be the next rider. i barely remember these books. i need to re read them
Quote by thepoopkid3
yeah i like them both but ithink eldest wasnt as good because it switched the between the stories to often.
i didnt like the film to much because it was all over the place

The film is ****ing horrible.
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
Well, the movie absolutely ruined the books for me, and Paolini ripped off Lord of the Rings too much, so I probably won't read the next book. That's what Wikipedia is for.
Last edited by Abunai X at Dec 6, 2008,
I'm looking forward to it even though the whole story is a partly a rip-off/retelling of the original Star Wars trilogy. And yes, the movie did suck pretty bad.
"Satan isn't inside a guitar pick. He's in here. In our hearts. He's what makes us not want to go to work, or excercise or tell the truth." -
Quote by Jack Off Jill
I wish I was gay.

Quote by cashewchaching
Even though he's an ugly woman, my favorite is john mayer.
I enjoyed the first two books, but the Eragon film was SIMPLY APPAULING. IT REALLY WAS

I read Brisingr and it was quite a let down. Not enough big fights in it. I hate how Galbatorix has not appeared in any of the books which does not let Christopher Paolini build up his character. It's stupid he could fly out on his dragon and destroy the Varden easily but for some reason he doesn't want to?

Orik is the dwarf's name btw.
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
Wow, I actually liked the Eragon movie, never read the books
I mean, it wasn't anything special, but I enjoyed watching it.
Is Eldest being made into a movie?
GOODBYE BLUE SKY
Quote by M.O.P
Wow, I actually liked the Eragon movie, never read the books
I mean, it wasn't anything special, but I enjoyed watching it.
Is Eldest being made into a movie?

Probably not because from what I heard ( I didn't watch the film, haven't watched a film based on a book I've read since Harry Potter 3) they completely butchered the storyline and killed off two characters that are vital in the next books.
MUNSTER

Heineken Cup Champions 2005/2006 2007/2008

I´ve been waiting for it so long...it´s a shame that the realease in Sweden is in 2009 something

The first two books were awesome though!
Quote by Musicman_91
I´ve been waiting for it so long...it´s a shame that the realease in Sweden is in 2009 something

The first two books were awesome though!

Don't you worry; Brisingr is sort of a let-down Don't hold your breath.
ಠ_ಠ WILL GIVE HEAD

Quote by Myxer
Have to give you props that the funniest post I read in a while
Quote by GogglesVK

hazardmaster has won this thread.

Fender Stratocaster 57' Reissue (Japanese)
Vox Valvetronix AD15VT
I liked eragon, and im curently in the proces of reading Eldest (it was only translated to slovene a moth ago or somethin, and i wasnt able to get an english version here). Eragon was good, and as far as i can tell, Eldest is pretty nice to. The movie sucked tho.
Joža je kul. On ma sirove z dodatki pa hambije.
i read brinsgr a while ago it came out like a month ago over here, i liked it but as people have said not enough fights, and the advertisments were misleading it says he will battle galbatorix in it but nothing of the sought happens! but still a good book
IRON MAIDEN
8th Feb 2008, Melbourne, Australia

Quote by SatanicShredder
One time I shat on the floor on janitor appreciation day.

Wasn't even caught.

Certificate in Music Industry 2, 3 & 4