Ok I know what you guys are gonna say "Pics or it didnt happen."Well I dont have pics but it did happen and you just have to take my word for it or dont bieleve me at all but I give you my word it happened.Today at lunch in school this guy got hit in the face and literally Sh**.I know it sounds far fetched but it did happen.This guy hit him and he Sh**,he was wearing shorts so it got in the floor and everything (very runny).He kicked the dudes ass who hit him but he still crapped.Also the best part was the guy who sh** was a popular jock who thought he was the baddest dude ever.Hmm id say Poetic Justice for being such a dick to everybody.
John 5Dimebag DarrelJimi HendrixSlash Foo Fighters

I don't know what's worse, crapping your pants in a fight or getting beat up by a guy who just crapped his pants.
wow this could be a break through in science, maybe there's a special spot on our face which makes us crap when hit
Quote by deckerbastard69
where you the one that shat himself?

No but I almost Shat myself laughing.

Edit:The worst part is I just truly dont understand him shat.

Pics or it didn't happen.
Were you the one that shat himself?
I don't know what's worse, crapping your pants in a fight or getting beat up by a guy who just crapped his pants.
Beat the shit out of him?
So... he got punched... then shat himself. Awesome.
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Quote by slash457
Ok I know what you guys are gonna say "Pics or it didnt happen."

He said that so we would believe him without pics. I say boo this man.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
could of been the adrenaline rush, some people can poo themselves because of that
you gonna get raped!!!!!!!

If you guys dont bieleve me or if you do its cool.But either way just the thought of someone getting hit and then crapping their pants is funny.

lol.. this reminds me of 2girls1cup for some reason..
"You're a twat!"- That dude in morrisons

"You Ugly git!" - That girl in the restaurant

"You Were a Mistake!" - Mum

just a few of my fans..

dam i was lol'd at this and every response for like 10 mins.

ty for making my day TS
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah
It's the best way to distract your attacker from punching you, allowing you to get under his guard.

Disclaimer: I do not shit myself.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Last edited by Jaymz_515 at Sep 12, 2008,
at first i read it as he got hit in the face with shit
that would be better
still awsome tho haha
i remember when a kid pissed himself while wearing shorts but that dosnt compare
Quote by sashki
Beat the shit out of him?

We walked into the night

Am I to bid you farewell?

Why can't you see that I try
When every tear I shed

Is for you?
Quote by freedoms_stain

+1
I think he took the term 'having the sh*t beaten out of you' too literally.

Poor sod.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Quote by freedoms_stain

The latter.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
I would have loved to see this.....i just have no more words to express my love for this story.

Not only does it put "beat the shit out of" into actual actions, but it is also confusing to which is more embarassing, like someone already said. Whats worse, getting punched and shatting yourself, or getting beat up by the person who shat themself. I would have loved to see how both reacted after it all.

When i was in high school, if you made someone shit themself by punching them, you were an infamous hero. Even if you did get beat up in the fight. Thats a story for the grandkids.
Quote by WaggyPlank
so yeah, now i have poop floating around in my ballsack.
That's a gif I'd like to own.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Looks like he got the crap beaten out of him.

Also, why aren't words like shit censored any more?
Official Member of the 'Fly your australian flag high club' for the really patriotic Australians: P.M Dire straits to join
It happened to a kid in my school a few years back, but the guy who beat him up knew karate so he did it on purpose. Their's some spot in the neck that he like chopped and it stuns you and makes you lose it if your holding it in..
"The object of war is not to die for your country, it's to make the other bastard die for his" -General George S. Patton
If someone punched me for no reason and I shat myself, in the lunchroom especially, I would break his arm, and use him as a human shit-towel.
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...
Quote by baddog144
Looks like he got the crap beaten out of him.

Also, why aren't words like shit censored any more?

Because of that South Park episode where they said shit on t.v. and it became publicly acceptable.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

Quote by justnmcknz
It happened to a kid in my school a few years back, but the guy who beat him up knew karate so he did it on purpose. Their's some spot in the neck that he like chopped and it stuns you and makes you lose it if your holding it in..

i say we find the secret to the pooper punch and make the chavs fear ud
That's what you get for wearing shorts. Shorts are gay. I hate shorts.
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
DHUDE WTF u's talks abouts?!111 the onlei thinks more cools than short shortz are pink ford taurusz!!!!!111 lololol thos r teh beast
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...