Today in class we were watching the now off air television show, Boston Public. During the opening credits of one episode was a very well done hip/hop cover of "My Generation" by the Who.

I can't seem to find who it was by though.

Any help?
I think its that one that goes "I cum.. blood?"
The Prime Factorisation of the number of the beast : 2x3x3x37
* My Generation" has been covered by numerous artists. Some of the most recognized include Oasis, Iron Maiden, Green Day, Phish, Floater, The Wahas, The Zimmers, Gorky Park,Di-Rect, Generation X, Acrylic Steel and The Sweet. The latter is supposedly Townshend's favourite cover of the song.
* "My Generation" was Patti Smith's standard set-closer from 1974-1978, and a live version appeared on record as the B-side of her 1976 single "Gloria" (with John Cale guesting on bass). This recording has since appeared as a bonus track on some CD re-issues of her album Horses. A live version with Michael Balzary (Flea) from Red Hot Chili Peppers playing bass appears on the 2005 30th Anniversary CD release Horses/Horses.
* It was covered in French by Chapeaumelon, and appears on the soundtrack to the 2004 film EuroTrip. Australian Progressive rock band Acrylic Steel reproduced the song in loyal fashion complete with prop destruction during the May 2007 'Tram Party' festival in Newcastle, NSW.
* Oasis released the track as a B-side on their 2002 UK single "Little by Little" / "She is Love" and have closed their live shows with this track for several years, such as on their Don't Believe the Truth Tour.
* German hard rock band Böhse Onkelz also covered the song as a B-side on their 2004 single "Onkelz vs. Jesus".
* Teen pop singer Hilary Duff recorded "My Generation" as a bonus track on pressings in Japan of her second album, Hilary Duff (2004), and as a B-side on the "Someone's Watching over Me" (2005) CD single. It should also be noted that the famous line "I hope I die before I get old" was changed to "I hope I don't die before I get old", which caused anger among Who fans.
* Roger Daltrey recorded the track with British band McFly in 2005 for the charity Teenage Cancer Trust. The track was released exclusively through the HMV's download site.
* Most recently, an Age Concern campaign to raise awareness for the plight of old people in the UK saw the formation of The Zimmers, who covered "My Generation" as their debut single.
* The Swedish punk band KSMB did an own version of the song under the name Torbjörns horor (Torbjörn's bitches).
* The Russian band Gorky Park covered the song on their 1996 debut self-titled album. The song had a new mix and the new version was very popular.
* Hawk Nelson released their cover of the song as a track on the deluxe edition of their 2005 CD, Letters to the President.
* Rick Springfield released a cover of the song as a bonus track on his 2008 album, Venus in Overdrive

* Melvins covered the song live on their 2008 summer tour. This version is notably slower and heavier than the original and omits the stuttering of the original.

See if that helps.
Yeah I already tried the usual Wiki, YouTube and Google searches and they turned up nothing.
The search continues
Might've been the same guys that did Master Of Puppets. Can't quite remember the name.
Language is the heart's lament, a weak attempt to circumvent the loneliness inherent in the search for permanence.