Correct me if I'm wrong here, but wasn't guitar hero supposed to release death magnetic tracks today? The whole album? It's 2:45 here and still nothing!

PLEASE NO FLAMMING
I REALIZE SOME PEOPLE ENJOY FLAMMING THOSE WHO PLAY GUITAR HERO, BUT HAPPEN LOVE IT, AND THE REAL THING AS WELL
what are you talking about ts?
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
I don't play too much GH but I noticed them on the Xbox Live Marketplace this morning, so 360 users have them. Although, I ain't paying almost $20 for them.
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by heavenbesideyou
what are you talking about ts?

The entire Death Magnetic album was supposed to be released for GH3 today, coinciding with the album's release.
Given that I don't have the game i can't answer your question, sorry. Wikipedia came up with nothing either.
its on my ps3, still aint going to download it.

my friend has a 360 and its on his as well.

KieronC07
Quote by madbasslover
I don't understand, the cup is empty!

It is also inversely proportional to my ballsack.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
UhhhhhHHHHHRRRRRGGGGG!!!!! This is starting to PISS me off!!!
Quote by bdof
UhhhhhHHHHHRRRRRGGGGG!!!!! This is starting to PISS me off!!!

If this is true should be looking for a pair of boobs instead of some half-decent Guitar Hero tracks.
come on guys..don't flamm him
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
Quote by Retro Rocker
If this is true should be looking for a pair of boobs instead of some half-decent Guitar Hero tracks.

(o)(o) Mmmmm, BEWWWWBS!!!
....well, I have nothing to bitch about. It came about 30 min after my last post..........still thinking boobs though. (o)(o) Mmmmm, BEWWWWBS!!!