I'm pretty sure the song was written for the game, look for a soundtrack or something similar.

+1 on it being awesome

EDIT: it has a download link in the description.
The best thing about life is knowing you put it together
Last edited by MetalMegaMan at Sep 12, 2008,
Search bar, I made a thread on this

It was made for the ad, full version can be downloaded from the site, chords for it are on this site (submitted by me, as well as a couple of other versions).
the song and game are both anoyying and gay. theres my opinion and im prepared tp be flamed for it
(signature removed, please choose another)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCvIw7DMHXc

Full song is even more awsome.
Quote by Brunnis Jetrel, Eve-Search Forums
oh the good old days of launching strawberries at point blank range into people's faces with a ballista... brings back mammaries

Quote by SkyValley
Kick your OWN ass before he has a chance to get to it.

Clicky --->
I downloaded the full song from bitlordbecause off their website it jst linked me to a quicktime window |:

But yeah I love it.
"Punk is a state of mind, and no one can take that away from you."
Quote by filthandfury
Search bar, I made a thread on this

It was made for the ad, full version can be downloaded from the site, chords for it are on this site (submitted by me, as well as a couple of other versions).

ah sorry, my bad, i never would hav thought someone would have made a thread about this lol
xxx

killing is my business... and business is good
+1 on it being awesome. Downloaded it from the site. btw, what's Pachelbel 'Canon' progression?
Quote by aaciseric
But wouldn't all that be worth it to ride a zebra around campus? Perhaps dressed in chainmail? Maybe with a plastic sword and a wench who may or may not just be a prostitute?

Quote by player o slayer
the song and game are both anoyying and gay. theres my opinion and im prepared tp be flamed for it

-turns on the flame cannon-
^ D A Bm G or something along those lines. Just play the chords in a 'hop' kinda rhythm like the song, and you'll see it click. It's the song they sometimes play at weddings and graduations, and was covered in the late nineties by that one female band that sang "as we go on, something never, we will still be, friends forever" etc. etc.

very, VERY catchy and moving chord progression.

edit- here's a link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wpPk8qk3uQ

they didn't take the entire progression, as you can see, but they took a big chunk of it.
Quote by Punks|Not|Dead
I downloaded the full song from bitlordbecause off their website it jst linked me to a quicktime window |:

But yeah I love it.

You're supposed to right click the link and choose "Save Link As".
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
It's a good song, but the game will probably suck, since they took away the ability to kill civilians, and with that inevitably some more offensive aspects of the original will be gone.
I play by my own rules. And I have one rule; There are no rules... but if there are, they're there to be broken. Even this one.

Confused? Good.

Quote by CrucialGutchman
Sigs are wastes of my precious screen space.

^ Irony

Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
LET ME HUMP YOU DAMMIT
Pachebels canon bass is D A Bm F# G D G A. Its the cello part for the orginal piece and loads of pieces these days use it. EG Basketcase, Skaterboy etc

EDIT: I do love the song.
Last edited by tanglewoodguit at Sep 12, 2008,
Quote by tanglewoodguit
Pachebels canon bass is D A Bm F# G D G A. Its the cello part for the orginal piece and loads of pieces these days use it. EG Basketcase, Skaterboy etc

EDIT: I do love the song.

this. Except this song doesn't fit the F# in it, i don't think, because it's only playing in half notes, and the F# is a quarter. (correct me if i'm wrong.)
Ok, gotcha, thanks! Also, I'm going to make this song my ringtone lol
Quote by aaciseric
But wouldn't all that be worth it to ride a zebra around campus? Perhaps dressed in chainmail? Maybe with a plastic sword and a wench who may or may not just be a prostitute?