Page 1 of 2
anyone actually like the new facebook? i think they just switched the whole site over to the new one. i find it alot harder to find stuff and i have no clue where the wall is. so what do you guys think of it?
I think it doesn't really matter. And that no one really likes change, but you've just got to roll with it.

You can still go back to the old facebook if it bothers you so much. The link's in the top right hand corner.
Originally posted by TestForEcho
Badreligionrock is the man.

Quote by Pinky19
Badreligionrock you have the greatest avatar of all time. Rejected is the best video. Period.
It seems like they just flipped things around and didn't really add anything... it seems like they went backwards to me, so no, I dont really like it.

Edit: and if you read ANY of the updates on your page, you'd realize soon they are only using the new layout.
They credited us with the birth of that sort of heavy metal thing. Well, if that's the case, there should be an immediate abortion.

-Ginger Baker
Last edited by BostonLP at Sep 12, 2008,
Well I joined after they had introduced it, so I'm not as annoyed as everyone else. but I would've thought with so many people complaining they would have just kept the old design, I don't see how implementing a new design which 90% of people dislike benefits them in any way.
I don't dislike nor like it, Facebook itself was hardly a masterstroke of design. It's just everyone's used to it and the new design is odd. I changed as soon as it came out and I find it fine.

I hate people who make those 'OMG Nu faicebuk am teh fuck' groups.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

I've never used facebook, I'm a myspacer myself, what's so different between the two?
ᶌῖᶌα ɭα ɌεᶌσɭƲʈιʘϰ
I fucking hate it. In no way is at an "improvement" from the old one. All it's gonna do is annoy people.
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
I think you'll get used to it, but for now i'm sticking with the old one.
I'm a Fire, and I'll Burn.Burn.Burn.
I want to blow the people who complain about it to smithereens.

It's much more organized. Cuts down on clutter. Easier to use.

It makes keeping in contact with my minions/fellow evil badasses/subordinates much, much easier.
Quote by Jonn0
I think you'll get used to it, but for now i'm sticking with the old one.

You can't use the old one anymore..
Here's what the critics are saying about Hanzi_G:

Quote by SteveHouse
Hanzi_G = god damned prophet.

SIG ME GODDAMMIT
I don't care, Facebook is useless.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
i dont like the new one. the old one is fine how it is
DONT RISK IT, BUY A BASS AMP
I still say the iphone layout is better. Easier to use and has none of the bullshit.
they should have just left the option to switch from the old to new layouts. so they dont have a billion angry people
I didn't really like it much at first, but I'm getting used to it. It's really not that bad.

And to all the people saying you can switch back to the old style, you can't anymore.
Quote by Trefellin
You know a music scene is fucked up when it becomes difficult to keep track of who killed who, who committed suicide and who alledgedly engaged in cannibalism.

LastFM
damn i just checked it and i hate the new one.
My Gear:
Fender Custom Shop Time Machine 1956 relic
plus accessories
Your position and your relationship with music has to be one from the inside. - John Frusciante
and yes, my avatar is weezy, what?
I see no real point in any site like facebook or myspace with the communication devices currently available to the world, but for some reason I still have one of each, which makes me think if someone who doesn't even like these sites has one, think of the money to be made in producing a site like this. How many other products have customers invest money/time into who don't want it. I think it's either ingenious brainwashing.
Pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the f***ing car.
I love pulp...
Someone told me there's a girl out there
With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair...

I will find this girl.

It sucks. Too bad the new Facebook is going to be the only Facebook pretty soon. The new Nexopia layout sucks balls as well (for anyone who's aware of it).
Quote by DrLoveFuzz
I'd rather listen to my parents having sex than LCD Soundsystem.
It doesn't bother me too much, I don't like it, but now I've found where the notifications are I'm fine, because that's all I really use on it
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Quote by Jaymz_515
I don't dislike nor like it, Facebook itself was hardly a masterstroke of design. It's just everyone's used to it and the new design is odd. I changed as soon as it came out and I find it fine.

I hate people who make those 'OMG Nu faicebuk am teh fuck' groups.

face book is like everything on one page while you have to click a hand full of things on myspace. i have both, i prefer face book, i dont care bout the new layout. myspace still is quite annoying because you have to reaload everything whenever you need to check updates using the refresh button and that takes a while because of all the ads. face book has fewer adds and it has instant notification so you dont need to hit the refresh button unless your private messaging. i stil use myspace but only because people are more talkative when they are your freind. when theyre not then they dont care who you are, they act more selfish and isolated. on face book everyone feels cool with eachother. which is strange. even the people that piss me off the most sayd happpy bday to me today
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
i think it's great. everything is way more organized and easier to get to. especially since i have more than 100 applications on mine so now thely're all off in their seperate section not cluttering everything else up. and it bet you guys will like it after a week or so. you just have to figure it out
member of The Yes Club
member of the Ten Years After Club
member of the Allman Brothers Club
member of Zeppelinism
PM TheHeartbreaker to join

member of the Grateful Dead Fan Club
PM deadhead313313

member of the Queen Fanclub!
PM Hanzi_G
Hate it. I hate how you have to dig around for peoples information/notes/posted items/etc.
Old Myspace > New Facebook > Old Facebook > New Myspace
is my order of preference
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
I like it even better.

Its more like the original facebook without dumb applications. Your wall is actually your wall and not your super ultra mini wall.
All of my friends are joining groups like "the new facebook sucks!" or "100000 PPL TO GO BACK TO THE OLD FACEBOOK". Stupid stupid stupid. Nothing wrong with the new one. I don't think they really needed to switch it as the old one was fine, but come on, it's not that different.
I've only really been using Facebook extensively since they released the new one, so I'm pretty much exempt from disliking it. It's still better than Myspace, that's what matters
Quote by Zardokk
Everybody must get stoned! (If they are me.)
Mine's still the old one, thank God.

The new one is a mess - if a two-year-old could use Microsoft Front Page it's probably what they would come up with. The only good thing about it is that it moves all the applications onto a different page so you don't have to scroll through 3 screens' worth of bollocks to get to someone's wall.
╠═══════╬═══════╣

FUZZY FLATPICKER σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Enjoy occasionally controversial ramblings related to guitars? I have a blog which meets these criteria.
Page 1 of 2