dunno if there is a thread about this or not.

As i'm sure you all know well, the large hadron collider was undergoing it's first test on September 10th, 2008. Contrary to popular belief, we did NOT get sucked into a black hole.

I read in the wikipedia article that the collider was only run at about 1/4 it's power two days ago. Sometime in October, the collider will run again, at full power. Even some scientists say there is some risk in this, and people that thought a black hole would open up two days ago are now almost certain one will open when the large hadron collider will run on full power.

discuss.
Epiphone: Les paul Custom SB
Line Six Spider III 15
70$ wal-mart brand acoustic

Quote by black amendment
You're awesome, dude.
i just dont care anymore

if it happens it happens, we wont know about it

and there is a sticky at the top of this page about this mate

1977 Burny FLG70
2004 EBMM JP6
2016 SE Holcolmb
Have you not seen the sticky

Poor
Gear List

Guitars
PRS SE Tremonti
Ltd Mh-100qmnt
Peavey Rotor ex
Crafter Acoustic

Amps
Bugera 333
Bugera 412h

Effects
Marshall Shredmaster
Line 6 MM4
Line 6 DL4
Ibanez Weeping Demon
Dan Electro Fish'n'chips
Ibanez LU-10
There is a thread, it is a sticky.

*Reported*
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
The odds of a black hole forming are something like 1 in 50 million, and if one did happen to form, it would be no threat and collapse in on itself in a few seconds. Or at least, that's what I read.
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
the sticky is closed now isnt it?
Quote by bearded_monkey
Oh man thats amazing, you win midi pure. I don't care whether it's a competition or not

Quote by halvies

could have been 3 's but there wasn't nearly enough exclamation marks to emphasize the anger/disbelief

oh yeah