hey guys were a deathcore, experimental, tech grindish band.
im rhythm guitar, and we have a recording up. its bad quality since we used the audio from a camera, but the song isnt rough. like i said the quality is bad and some things are too loud others too quiet but you can hear everything.

http://www.myspace.com/breathetheplagueband

let me know what you guys think.
It was...

messy, awful and crappy production. It sounded like you guys don't look like you know what you are playing.

Sorry to sound harsh but I have to tell the truth.
Quote by Graveworm
It was...

messy, awful and crappy production. It sounded like you guys don't look like you know what you are playing.

Sorry to sound harsh but I have to tell the truth.

agreed
How is it possible you have 39,698 profile views?

Other than the obvious lack of quality, the song was pretty sloppy, not very well strucutred, and your vocalist was horrible.

Sorry man, but your band is the stereotype of a 'myspace band'
Last edited by mattallica at Sep 15, 2008,
you must seriously whore your band out on the internet to get that number of views with only one very bad quality song up ffs
we have been several bands before who have a) had things for recording, and b) have had more than one song which explains the views and plays. those peolpe left the band. now until we get equipment, we use a camera, and take the audio. i also believe i told the rec quality was bad because of that fact. the vocalist has a very small amp for the meantime, about 10 watts.
to the actual response i was looking for, i appreciate your feedback. this is our first song. we have two new ones which we dont have recorded, and wont record until we get equipment. our other songs have better structure. as for the different sound, were experimental, so we try different things like odd harmonies and that random clean bluesy part. were booting the bassist's part on that clean part by the way.
probly the shittest thing ive ever heard

the riffs are bad, the quality is bad, sounds like someone taking a dump