Hey this is somethin kinda cool I just wanted to share with the pit. Were I live in Ocala, Florida there is a place called Jumbolair and it turns out that John Travolta owns it and lives there. Anywho I live right down the road from it so I thought it was pretty cool that I live near Mr.Travolta. Also, I snuck in one time and I saw his house and airplane. Wait....yeah my house just shook. It happens whenever he takes off in his big plane. Seriously. Also if anyone here is a scientologist......*runs*
My careface=
Gear as 2015:
Ibanez PGM401
Music Man JP6 (for sale)
Music Man Axis (for sale)
Fender American Deluxe Stratocaster
Ibanez EW Acoustic Steel string
Crappy Cort Acoustic 12-string
NI Rig Kontrol 3 & Guitar Rig 5
My dad met him and had drinks wiith him when he worked at a 5 star hotel. Apparently he's a really cool guy.
Yeah I met him cause he was eating at Dennys when I was there and he was very nice. Let me take a picture and autogaph and everything. On thw downside eveytime I see him he tries to convert me to scientology....joke. Seriously don't hurt me.
That's actually not cool at all. In fact it's the very opposite. How does it feel to have depreciating property value?
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by sglover34479
No I don't complain. My house is made of 100% concrete. Its not going anywhere.
Also ^?

Thats not the point!

The point is you complaining to John Travolta about him taking off in his own plane!!! How is this not an awesome idea?!
Quote by sglover34479
No I don't complain. My house is made of 100% concrete. Its not going anywhere.

You need to study physics more.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Quote by GiantRaven
Thats not the point!

The point is you complaining to John Travolta about him taking off in his own plane!!! How is this not an awesome idea?!

It is the point! Now shut up or recieve a swift kick to the ballz
This sounds fake. Go ahead, take me as a flamer, but I am just putting it out there.
I'm trapped in the closet, ohmagod!

mmmmmmhmmm

That's exactly what I've been trying to say.

Quote by munkymanmatt
brilliant
Last edited by HardAttack at Sep 12, 2008,
your location says north carolina
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Last edited by cheeseman3001 at Sep 12, 2008,
You can think it fake but its real. I know a lot of people think its fake but I live by him....I don't have a way to put pics on right now or I would...idk. I wish I could prove it for you but I guess you'll just have to take my word for now.
Quote by sglover34479
Yeah I met him cause he was eating at Dennys when I was there and he was very nice. Let me take a picture and autogaph and everything. On thw downside eveytime I see him he tries to convert me to scientology....joke. Seriously don't hurt me.

Tom Cruise =/= John Travolta

I saw alot of famous people in North Carolina mostly because we were staying in Wilmington right near the place where they filmed Fire Starter, One Tree Hill, TMNT 3, and some other movies I forget. And I saw the place I think it was a court house or something like that where they filmed some scenes for Madlock.
Quote by cheeseman3001
your location says north carolina

Here..let me explain the whole story to you. I lived in NY and my mom worked at a Denny's. She was offered over double her salary if she came to Fl so we did. She helped the stored from almost being shut down and some bitch fired her cause she didn't like her. Now my mom has a job a a different Denny's in NC. I am in FL now cause I;m in the process of moving and I'll be leaving this sunday and moving to Lumberton NC. I usually don't go oin here a lot so I changed my location figuring next time I went on that's were I would be. however with all my stuff 'cetp my guitar packed, all there to do is come on here.
Quote by sglover34479
Here..let me explain the whole story to you. I lived in NY and my mom worked at a Denny's. She was offered over double her salary if she came to Fl so we did. She helped the stored from almost being shut down and some bitch fired her cause she didn't like her. Now my mom has a job a a different Denny's in NC. I am in FL now cause I;m in the process of moving and I'll be leaving this sunday and moving to Lumberton NC. I usually don't go oin here a lot so I changed my location figuring next time I went on that's were I would be. however with all my stuff 'cetp my guitar packed, all there to do is come on here.

lol.

Quote by GnR_ROK
Quote by sglover34479
You can think it fake but its real. I know a lot of people think its fake but I live by him....I don't have a way to put pics on right now or I would...idk. I wish I could prove it for you but I guess you'll just have to take my word for now.

Explain how your house is 100% concrete.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
To be honest. My dad told me JT lives in North Carolina which would make sense. My grandma worked with Michael Jordan's brother too. But now I'm in Indiana.....

We have corn...
Quote by sglover34479
why's it funny? I just smmed up the last year of my life and you say lol. Wat am I missing.

so you're telling me Denny's, of all places, promotes and employee to more than double their wage and to move to florida, only to fire them once they arrive? and then your mother can't get the Denny's business out of her system, so she gets ANOTHER job at Denny's, but this time in NC?

Quote by GnR_ROK
You make no sense at all SGLover.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by cheeseman3001
so you're telling me Denny's, of all places, promotes and employee to moer than half their wage and to move to florida, only to fire them once they arrive? and then your mother can't get the Denny's business out of her system, so she gets ANOTHER job at Denny's, but this time in NC?

They saw that she was good at managing people and the store she moved to was just about to go under. Then she was fired months later because a lady who drove the store into the ground decided she wanted to run it herself. Then she took the next denny's job cause she couldn't find any other work.
Quote by sglover34479
No...he lives in Florida.

i live in orlando, have a few buddies in ocala area, i know he lives somewhere around there.