Page 1 of 2
and I don't mean emotions :P
Which object just feels hideous for you to touch?
For example, I hate the feeling of paper, and I hate the scratching a pencil makes when you write with one, hence why I use a pen.

Go.
Cotton.
Whenever I see cotton balls, my mouth gets dry and my throat gets scratchy.
Saint Louis Blues
When my hands are wrinkly in the morning after a shower
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
upset stomach and indigestion.
itchy sweaters
when your sick and the air you breath makes you hairs stand up
sudden fatigue
Last edited by metaldud536 at Sep 12, 2008,
Scratching my fretboard. Happens once a month by accident but still makes me cringe every time.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

I kinda like the scratching pencil thingie xD like in eminem's stan, hm scratching nails to the walls I hate that
being stabbed
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Ever tried washing a dead fish just before you placed it on the grill? I was so sick after cleaning just one that I couldn't continue...
Everything about Styrofoam. It grosses the **** out of me.

Same with the feeling of a freshly cut, rough fingernail scraping against fabric. With the exception of stuff like silk and velvet.
+1 to Cotton wool, and the feel of those wooden lollipop sticks in my mouth.

It makes me shiver just thinking about either of them.
[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']^ This man knows everything.

Seriously, don't even try and question him, he'll rip your face off with his awesomeness alone.
Quote by Kumanji
@ yet another win post from Vince. Kudos to you, sir.
Quote by The Picker
Cotton.
Whenever I see cotton balls, my mouth gets dry and my throat gets scratchy.

Not cotton in general, but I hate cotton balls. The feeling of them when they're dry is horrible.
When you are using the rubber on the end of a pencil and it runs down to the metal casing and you scrape that against the paper. That feeling makes my blood run cold.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Fish.

*shudders*
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by darthteet
When you are using the rubber on the end of a pencil and it runs down to the metal casing and you scrape that against the paper. That feeling makes my blood run cold.

this, plus a metal fork or knife rubbing against a metal pan or any type of dinner plate.
I hate styrofoam. I hate touching it. I hate hearing it snap in half. Damn the squeak it makes.
H e l l o .
Quote by Vader, Darth
My suit sometimes chafes me.
I love you.

Edit because I forgot to contribute:

Bluetooth...its just so uncomfortable, yet convinient.
Quote by Grundy0
Never forget what really matters in life, friends and family.
Team Pale Yellow?
------m-------m------
| | (oo) | |
||(~)||

Mom <3
Last edited by americablanco at Sep 12, 2008,
the feeling when you write with pencil also bothers me quite a bit
Quote by Mr. La Fritz
"all fatties report to the gym!"

Quote by mosh_face

music should only sound like a train running into a wall of BC riches plugged into line 6 spiders
When you wake up and your hair is static-electricified to your head. blech.

When you spill ketchup on your shirt, and accidentally feel that spot. Idk why its freaky.

Dead skin. This one kid in my grade has it so bad it flakes off his arms in scales, and you find them on the fŭcking table, its disgusting. I imagine it must be awful to rub against him in the hall.
The arena is empty except for one man,
Still driving and striving as fast as he can.
The sun has gone down and the moon has come up,
And long ago somebody left with the cup,
But he's driving and striving and hugging the turns...
When you touch a car door in Winter and it zaps you. Or when you kiss someone adn your lips get zapped.
i hate squishing beetles using paper towel or tissue. the weird squirm before the crunch is just gross and makes me feel sorry for the little guys.
I hate Velcro......
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Quote by fretsonfire74
Not cotton in general, but I hate cotton balls. The feeling of them when they're dry is horrible.

Ahhh! Yes!
That's torture to me.

Cotton, styrofoam that comes in the box when you get a package, and opening a cardboard box and having the edges rub together.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
The only "feelings" I dislike are the textures of some food. Certain things I just can't eat because the texture feels really weird in my mouth, can't think of a good example now though
Quote by RU Experienced?
The only "feelings" I dislike are the textures of some food. Certain things I just can't eat because the texture feels really weird in my mouth, can't think of a good example now though

Aubergine

And Mushroom

And SEAFOOD

Page 1 of 2