yea so whats the best way to go about this? cause like my stack and pedals are still at the guys house we normally jam at, like were playing a show tomorrow and stuff ill probably play that then just yea know.....say **** it i guess?
whats some good advice on this topic?

For Memories I'll Forget Tomorrow
Just tell your band members that you are going to leave to form a multi-racial, Jazz Metal band in the south of Belgium.

But make sure you play the last show, you never know, you may change your mind
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet
^ you made me laff i might tell them that for kicks

oh yeah that might help. well i thought our bassist is leaving, i dont really contribute a whole lot im more like a kid that is good at guitar and the other guitarist tells me what to play pretty much... but i dont write that kinda of music, i write more melodic death metal stuff....anyways
yeah, they called and said since our bassist wasnt playing the show i shouldnt either, but now i guess i am

For Memories I'll Forget Tomorrow
if your really intent on leaving the band, then make sure you get all your gear out of your buddys house first. Say whatever you want but get that back first
If you want to write different material, then you should just form your own band where you can jam and perform said material.
LTD EC-400VF
Ibanez RG321MHRB
2005 Epiphone Vintage SG G400
MXR EVH Phase 90
Digitech Bad Monkey
BOSS DD-7
Korg Pitchblack
Marshall JVM215C
Marshall 1936 2x12 Cabinet