Metallica Death Magnetic is out and up for sale. With that awesome news I’ve managed to get some pictures of Metallica signing copies of Death Magnetic at the GUF Recod Store. Check em out

Now their going to perform really really soon...so what do you guys think...is it gona be as good as it should be?

P.S since the album is out in store how many guys bought it and umm like is it any good?

SOURCE
i bought it. its decent. but dont expect AjfA. they're never gunna be what they used to be.
listened to the whole album today, start from finish.

Pretty damn good considering everything they've recorded since AJFA is utter crap.

I put this as Metallica's 5th best album behind all the albums of the 80's
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
i havent got the album yet
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
Your post was the only bright spot in this disgusting piece of thread.

Quote by lexanirider78
You have balls. I like balls....(awkward silence)

Quote by SeveralSpecies
I waited for the rape.

...but the rape never came
Quote by aznmetalhead93
I haven't listened to it yet. I suppose I should download it first, and if I like it, I'll buy it.

Careful, lars might come to your hosue and make you play with a shitty snare for hours a day if he catches you!
I enjoy it, leaps and bounds ahead of there last, for lack of a better word, CD. I plan to go see there concert when they come to my city.
grok it.

SKREAM!

Listen to jazz, it's good for you...
Quote by Phoenix-Kun
Careful, lars might come to your hosue and make you play with a shitty snare for hours a day if he catches you!

Oh no!
*quickly stops download*
Quote by aznmetalhead93
Oh no!
*quickly stops download*

*whew*

Dude, you gotta watch that, lars is like big brother, he knows everything you download!
This thread will probably get closed in a minute because the mods hate metallica.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

Quote by Phoenix-Kun

Oh sh*t, I'm dead
Quote by DSchmitty
This thread will probably get closed in a minute because the mods hate metallica.

But TS has pics
Quote by Bartleby
i tune to drop-Z and string my guitar with barbed wire.

Quote by UncleCthulhu
we r all rlaeted bcuz teh bibel sez so we r al innbreads lolo

Prime Minister of Puppets of The Australia FTW Club

One of The 9 Winners of the Official 5th MOD Contest