Okay, so here I am, writing an analysis of a poem, which I am very close to completing.

I have come across a problem, though. I had to determine the structure of "Conscripts" by Siegfried Sassoon. Originally, I thought it was in Iambic Pentameter due to it's 10 syllables in each line, however, upon handing in a draft I have been informed otherwise. Apparently it's something else.

Pit, can you help? It has 5 stanzas, each consisting of 6 lines with rhyming couplets at the end of each verse.

What is the structure of this damn poem?! Click here for poem.

Thanks.
haiku.
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Quote by Ktool The Girth
haiku.

Sorry, it cannot be. Haiku consist of three sentences, each containing five, seven, and five syllables.
"Does anyone else find this weird? I mean, we're looking down on Wayne's basement.. only that's not Wayne's basement... isn't that weird?" "Garth, that was a haiku!!" "Alright, excellent."
Living is easy with eyes closed...
--------------------------

Quote by GnR_ROK
I'm surprised you returned to this thread after cheeseman owned you.
Quote by lotsofvolume
Sorry, it cannot be. Haiku consist of three sentences, each containing five, seven, and five syllables.

How do you know? Apparently you dont know your poems, thats why youre here isnt it?
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
it's not iambic because not every other syllable is stressed...i cant exactly remember what it would be though
Quote by Ktool The Girth
How do you know? Apparently you dont know your poems, thats why youre here isnt it?

That's like me asking you why you don't know what my poem is.
Quote by lotsofvolume
That's like me asking you why you don't know what my poem is.

I didnt even look at the poem, but I still bothered to help you with your homework.
Quote by Yakult

Quote by DubStar92