Page 1 of 2
ok so i got death magnetic today and when i went to open it i think i took off the wrong wrapper. i got the plastic coating off and the thing that said Metallica Death magnetic. so now the cd only has the coffin thing with no writing on it. did i rip it off?
Quote by Thrill-house
You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome.

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Yeah you did
I almost did that too, but its still there rofl
It looks badass btw
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

ya its blank with no writing and the lyrics have the coffin hole through the words
Quote by Thrill-house

Quote by Dopemgs

P.S: You like Lamb of God, so you're awesome

Quote by PsiGuy60
PS. To Conor:
[/desperateattempttogetsigged]
Quote by Conor360
ya its blank with no writing and the lyrics have the coffin hole through the words

which is ****ing annoying, i want to read the lyrics!
I heard the new CD isn't that great.
Fear the Evil Chainsaw Wielding Penguin...
oh noes!!! the case is broken. how are you ever going to listen to the music now?!
Quote by wtbskill91

Well, it's better
HI
Quote by Tom_hatton
Its probably a good job you did break it. It could have got nasty.

Says the Dragonforce fan...

Sorry, someone had to do it
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
Says the Dragonforce fan...

Sorry, someone had to do it

Haha, I had it coming really
Quote by StratPat
Well, it's better

Then St. Anger?

Listening to St. Anger is about as enjoyable as walking down a road and hitting yourself with a hammer every 5 paces.

And the road is a million miles long.

And the hammer is made of wank.
Wait you weren't supposed to rip it off? (I didn't mean to)

Anyways I ripped the CD to Windows Media Player and the cover it shows on it doesn't have the logo either. >_>
even if you didn't break the cd, it would sound broken anyway (olololololololol)
oh wow i wish the wolrd would shut up about metallica. the local radio stations seriously cant go 1 hour without playing 4 metallica songs, and its not like they even listen to the music its juts because a band like metallica writes new songs people will automatically listen no matter if the song sucks......and metallica is just so........unoriginal these days....
metallica is the only band that you should download the music of, just because Lars is a douche. i dont even like metallica, but i download all of there music just to spite him.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by guylee
you did it on ACCIDENT!!!????

Ba dum psh!
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
you pulled the sticker off? yeh the cd's deffinately broke now.

We need someone to get to work on some ****ing death magnetic tabs NOW!
I didn't think the album was great but theres some catchy riffs in there.
and yeh the coffin through the lyrics pisses me off, AND my booklets put together wrong, all the songs are in the wrong order... starts off with My apocolypse then broken beaten and scared.. and so on.
Yeah, a copy of this album turned up at the door when I was at my friends house. I immediately snapped the disc in half over my knee and threw it at the wall.

It was a pretty close one, my mate almost listened to it.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by andyscoot
which is ****ing annoying, i want to read the lyrics!

Thank God for the internet.

I nearly ripped off the writing, they should put a sticker on the top that says "DON'T RIP OFF THE ****ING WRITING." It's annoying because it's still all sticky on the other side, so it's gonna collect a load of dust.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by trivium036
you pulled the sticker off? yeh the cd's deffinately broke now.

We need someone to get to work on some ****ing death magnetic tabs NOW!
I didn't think the album was great but theres some catchy riffs in there.
and yeh the coffin through the lyrics pisses me off, AND my booklets put together wrong, all the songs are in the wrong order... starts off with My apocolypse then broken beaten and scared.. and so on.

No, that's how it's meant to go.
Gore AND Core; unite!
Quote by Conor360
ok so i got death magnetic today and when i went to open it i think i took off the wrong wrapper. i got the plastic coating off and the thing that said Metallica Death magnetic. so now the cd only has the coffin thing with no writing on it. did i rip it off?

i think you might be a it of a dick
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by wtbskill91

It's pretty good. It's not up to Early '90s/'80s stuff, but it's pretty good.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
the cd sucks anyways. i listened to about half of it and got bored and walked away. it's really not that great
A BEER STEIN FULL OF GUMMY BEARS
Quote by saphrax
Then St. Anger?

Listening to St. Anger is about as enjoyable as walking down a road and hitting yourself with a hammer every 5 paces.

And the road is a million miles long.

And the hammer is made of wank.

....you dirty ****ing thief
return it and get United Abominations
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
Page 1 of 2