I've got a Schecter C-1 Hellraiser in black cherry with no FR that I could trade. Includes a Gator hsc. I have pics if anyone is interested. I am not looking for a straight sale.

I would prefer something with Dimarzios, Seymour Duncans, or something along those lines.

Offer away.
Jackson DKMG with Dimarzio Evo2's
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Schecter Stilletto Elite-4

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

fuzzyDXMG=GREAT buyer/trader, easy to deal with.
Nobody has a Jackson they want to trade? How about an ESP/LTD or something else? This really should have been a Schecter FT thread instead of looking for a Jackson, I'm open to offers.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

Hm... I'll have to think about it. I wish it was the satin black, I'd be all over it. Or if it had a maple neck... It definately caught my attention though.

If I decide to take it though, would we do a straight trade for my Schecter? Do you have a hsc for it? I think I see one in the bottom right of your picture of the back of the Jackson. And how does it handle cleans? And '80's hair metal? That's mainly what I play. What string gauge is it set up for, and what tuning?

Sorry, I know I ask a lot of questions, but I have to know exactly what I'm getting before I jump into a trade. I'm pretty picky with guitars.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

HSC included, i would take a straight trade, cleans are on the lower end, but can brighten up. Once again, you can get a great distorted tone (I love winger ) but once again, it has a beefier low end. Also right now the strings are set up in D, but I can change it before I ship it. Also, I don't have the bar for the guitar, it didn't come with one
It is 24 frets.

And this is the only blem on the guitar, a small scratch in the back of the body:
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

I'll think about it. I'm just not hugely into gloss black guitars with rosewood fretboards. I'll have to talk myself into it a bit.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

Can you go to where you bought it and get a tremolo arm for it? If so, I'll take it. I'm in Dallas, so it'll be a couple days before I can ship my Schecter. Do you have any online sale references? I'm on the good trader list, I've done a couple of deals on here.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

I'll go BUY a tremolo arm for it, and just so you know, it will be until next friday until i can ship at the earliest. I'm at college and i will be going home next weekend so i can set it up and make it all pretty for you on friday and then ship it. I have traded (successfully) with RATM62592 (Whammy pedal for a set of EMGs), Guitarristasean (Gibson Les Paul Studio for a Carvin Sc90) and RabbitGuitarist (Sold him Whammy Pedal). I have gotten ****ed (royally) on trades before. The other guy never sent his guitar, i got him banned, but i couldn't do anything besides that. If you're on the good trader list, i trust you lol. Hope this goes down without a hitch.

Ryan

Quote by atreyurock9
Can you go to where you bought it and get a tremolo arm for it? If so, I'll take it. I'm in Dallas, so it'll be a couple days before I can ship my Schecter. Do you have any online sale references? I'm on the good trader list, I've done a couple of deals on here.
Sounds like you've got a pretty good reputation so I don't think we'll have any issues. Let me know as soon as you can ship and we'll ship same time. Definately don't ship UPS though, I don't trust them at all. I've seen too many broken packages from them. I'll ship FedEx and send shipping info as soon as you can ship.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

PM'd
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
PM replied to.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

Hi -

I have a Jackson you may be interested in...it's a Jackson RR3 with Seymour Duncans...it does have a floyd, but I figured I would throw it out as an option...

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=938015

Thanks and bump!
I'll have to pass on the RR3. It's a beautiful paint scheme but I really can't get into v-shaped guitars. Thanks for the offer though.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

I'm definately still interested. I need to know ASAP when you're shipping though because I'm going out of town Friday afternoon and if I leave before I can ship, I won't be able to ship until Monday.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

If that's 4 eastern time then it's 3 here so yeah that should be about right. I should be able to ship Friday then. Let me know and I'll keep you updated and everything.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

Are you shipping USPS or FedEx? Any idea which one's cheaper? I shipped a guitar with a case for like $22 with FedEx and it got there in five business days.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season

I replied to your pm.
Squier Strat

Vox AD50VT-212

Acoustic B200

Change of Season