Page 1 of 3
hey guys i had the most ****ed up day today
there was this emo kid that got up on our school roof and was threatening to jump
it was ridiculious the school was on lockdown for almost 3 hours before the douchebag came down.

godddd what a tool
How big is your school?

The largest school I went to as a kid was 4 stories high, but I don't think that's enough to kill a person.

Quote by mr. riff
Did you yell "jump!"?

I would have. >_>

"I'm gonna jump!"

"..."

"Do a flip!"

>_>
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by mr. riff
Did you yell "jump!"?

I would have. >_>

no we couldnt we were locked in our rooms
Lockdown...for that?
Dumb.
Gear:
Epiphone G-400 Ebony
Line-6 UberMetal, EchoPark
Boss RC-2 Loop Station
Traynor YCV50Blue, Bass Mate 25, Guitar Mate 15
Quote by Colgate Total
How big is your school?

The largest school I went to as a kid was 4 stories high, but I don't think that's enough to kill a person.

well the school alone is only like 2 storys or so, but he was ontop of the gym its atleast 80 feet
Quote by black-sabbath
Lockdown...for that?
Dumb.

ya iknow, they didnt want kids going out telling him to jump
Quote by mr.happyman
"do a flip!!"

lol ya we were talking about futurama about that :P
haha id try to sneak out and make him jump off,or at least sneak up behind him and yell jump
Quote by RU Experienced?
I like staring at girls' boobs and seeing how long it takes them to say something and what their reaction is. It's win-win-win

Quote by darkstar2466
I once saw two snails fuck. It was pretty damn cool.
Quote by saitenslayer
haha id try to sneak out and make him jump off,or at least sneak up behind him and yell jump

Or do the whole get a friend to crouch behind him and push thing.
but ya// quite the day
and theres suppose to be an angry exboyfriend come to the dance at the school tonight and shoot his ex

my schools kinda stupid really.. too many gansgters.. i mean like.. theres only 2000 ppl there and its in the country kinda
Someone should have played Don't Jump by Tokio Hotel..that's enough to make anyone want to jump..
Her friends are gazing on her,
And on her gaudy bier,
And weep!-oh! to dishonor
Dead beauty with a tear!
They loved her for her wealth-
And they hated her for her pride-
But she grew in feeble health,
And they love her-that she died.
The school I was at was 6 stories, and one side went below the ground floor, so probably about 8 storeys.
Quote by Colgate Total
How big is your school?

You can get seriously injured jumping from twice your height. 4 stories is EASILY enough to kill someone
Quote by CLVPX
The school I was at was 6 stories, and one side went below the ground floor, so probably about 8 storeys.

was this by chance the xmen acedemy
twice your height (i'm assuming 12-13 feet) won't necessarily hurt you at all. 4 stories is enough for a good broken neck, but not easily enough to kill you. But you'll probably be in the hospital for something after that, leaving the emo even more depressed

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
Quote by chipmunksurfer
twice your height (i'm assuming 12-13 feet) won't necessarily hurt you at all. 4 stories is enough for a good broken neck, but not easily enough to kill you. But you'll probably be in the hospital for something after that, leaving the emo even more depressed

ohwell maybe hell do it right next time
which brigns up the question should he be allowed to come back to school? maybe after some carefull evaluation>? or be expelled
or put to death for one less emo on this earth
"Do a flip!"

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Quote by saphrax
Could have been worse.

He might have been playing Tetris on that roof, and got game over at level 87.

Dude, why do you even have to bring that up??

That's just sick
someone at my college jumped out a like 8 story or so window of our high rise dorm and lived because they hit a bush.
Quote by Vagabond21
Dude, why do you even have to bring that up??

That's just sick

\
idk i thought it was funny

eveeryone at school thought so too
Quote by ViperScale
someone at my college jumped out a like 8 story or so window of our high rise dorm and lived because they hit a bush.

idk wat to say i wanna sayh soemthing aboot feminists but i dont wanna get in trouble
Quote by rgwoot
which brigns up the question should he be allowed to come back to school? maybe after some carefull evaluation>? or be expelled
or put to death for one less emo on this earth

That last sentence is despicable.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by rgwoot
ohwell maybe hell do it right next time

even tho you were making fun of me, i lol'd...

Saying the Red Hot Chili Peppers have no talent is like saying Guy Fawkes didn't have an epic mustache.
ugh. i hate these hormone full idiots who think just because they have problems it means no one else does.
Quote by rgwoot
\
idk i thought it was funny

eveeryone at school thought so too

XD I did.

Hey, I didn't know the baby...
Quote by chipmunksurfer
even tho you were making fun of me, i lol'd...

making fun of you how :P im just sayinmg maybe next time hell do it on his own time in a taller building

i was trapped in a concrete room with no ac and 20 other people.. the room was like.. idk maybe 10x15 or a bit bigger
He should have jumped.
To a shredder, a second is a long time.

Member of the UG Gentlemen of Higher Thought Establishment.

Invite only, if you want to be considered, contribute well to UG, and respect others as much as possible!
Quote by Colgate Total
How big is your school?

"I'm gonna jump!"

"..."

"Do a flip!"

>_>
Futurama ftw
Quote by HaKattack
That last sentence is despicable.

coming from the man who loves hitler
Page 1 of 3