aight, i have been ona amp hunt for over half a year. i have finnally decided to something near to a peavey xxx. as you can tell by my signature because its the only amp i have come across from that would come to my liking. yet i want more options (and no i do not wana bugera 333xl because it is even said that its an almost remake of the peavey xxx but not as quality of build). still, i want more options and amps for me to try out.

price range=800 or lower *used*

my set up it will be playing thru=
-schecter hellraiser c-1 FR with EMG 81(tap) and 85(tap) pups
-digitech ex7 expression pedal (meh, im not gonna use it often tho)

what im willing to play thru the amp=
-anything heavy and melodic (ie avenged sevenfold, bullet for my valentine, metallica, children of bodom, dream theater, bucket head)
-im also entering classic tones from led zeppelin, chicago, stevie ray vaugan, and a few jimi hendrix items.

i currently have a vox valvetronix that is a good amp...yet not superb.

for me it would be just awesome to own an all tube amp (i dont care about the rectifier tho).

dimensions of the amp can be a combo or a halfstack (which i can customize further)

tone details
-i dont want the distortion have a very noticeable fuzz blanket like a marshal jcm. im more interested with the distortion and or overdrive (they are not the same) to be very tight and warm
-a great EQ range (or i can just get a fish in chips pedal<---im probs gonna do that anyways)
-vintage or modern tone (modern is what im looking for but it isn that great of a deal)

i hope that is enough details for you guys to help me out and for me to try out some new amps
schecter hellraiser c-1 fr
GAS list...
Mesa roadster with 2/12 recto cab
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
Perhaps try a Peavey JSX combo? They're 90 lbs though.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
well not exactly. i mean i want it but i wana have options so i can REALLY have my perfect fitting amp
GAS list...
PGM 301
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels
okay. i'll keep looking. but thats a hell of a deal.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
i know dude. thanx a lot for the help. i really apreciate it
GAS list...
PGM 301
omfg!!! thanks again. i feel like a lazy hunter
GAS list...
PGM 301
wow, this is intense. can i add you on freinds? lol
GAS list...
PGM 301
i don't do anything except forum crawl, so it'd be useless.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
oh and one question. can i add a fender head for stunning cleans onto a combo? this may be a nubcake question but i wana get it outa the way. its truely been buggin me
GAS list...
PGM 301