Mine are coming through and they're killing me.

They give me this brutal ****ing fever and I can barely eat anything.

I can't get them pulled for a few months though.

Anyone else experiencing this bullshit right now?
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
I experienced that a few months ago. Had wicked headaches because of that. But mine were pulled in May.
tumblr twitter instagram
Quote by Rossenrot
Aig91 Atomizes Rossenrot Before Offering Mercy In Exchange For Wholesale Genuflection
no but i got a mean case of tonsilitus at the moment. get some tylenol with codeine in it (T1, T2, T3). Works wonders
I had mine pulled out about a year ago.

It sucked horribly, dont look forward to it.

I had to live off smoothies, and i had to taste my bleeding gums all day.

I had four though, which is uncommon ( i think)

do u know how many you have?
Quote by mr.happyman
no but i got a mean case of tonsilitus at the moment. get some tylenol with codeine in it (T1, T2, T3). Works wonders

Lol, I'd kill for a freaking roxy right now.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
Nope, but I went through all of that shit a couple of years ago.

Excruciating headaches, terrible fevers, the whole bit.

I got all 4 taken out at once. I told the doctor to knock me the **** out because I did not want to be anywhere near consciousness whenever he started breaking my teeth and shit. So I sit in the chair and the doctor is talking to me while the nurse puts the IV in. The drip starts dripping and I notice a tingling sensation down my arm. I think "hmmm, thats kind of nice" and then I woke up on my couch 6 hours later.

Apparently when my stepmom came to get me I was so ****ed up i couldn't keep my eyes open. She had to help me walk to the car as my eyes were rolling up into the back of my head.

Somewhat of a nice experience, mainly because I can't remember any of it.
Quote by Micsunderland3
I had mine pulled out about a year ago.

It sucked horribly, dont look forward to it.

I had to live off smoothies, and i had to taste my bleeding gums all day.

I had four though, which is uncommon ( i think)

do u know how many you have?

All four.
The bottom two are coming through at the same time.
It's like the last little peice and it's just about to poke throug thank God.

I work at a daycare and I have a class full of toddlers and they are always teething and now I don't see how they do it.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
I got mine out like 2 months ago. It was shit. You won't be able to close your mouth for like 3 or 4 days, lol. And you won't be able to chew. At least I couldn't. The drugs they give you are fun though (oxycodone, hydrocodone, etc)
15 is not that young - I started getting them when I was around 16.

The drugs are like the only thing I'm looking forward too lol. That's sounds horrible but it's true.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
Holy shit. i was just thinking "i won't be sorry when my effin wisdom teeth finish coming." (lol don't even take it dirty). and i come here to the pit and here it is a thread about such things.
Quote by BloodSugarMegan
Mine are coming through and they're killing me.

They give me this brutal ****ing fever and I can barely eat anything.

I can't get them pulled for a few months though.

Anyone else experiencing this bullshit right now?

Damn dude. I feel for you, really i do

i got mine removed a while ago and that sucks too. But hopefully you get through this soon. Just drink a lot of soup and crap.
the drugs man..........
i never smoked weed or anything but those drugs............
that was one hell of a day
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18
(props on the Trailer Park Boys avatar)

I didn't even get any drugs!! I got some ****ing advil!!!! I got ****ing jibbed. This is bullshit.
I just had my top 2 out on thursday and it wasnt bad bad at all . i just cant eat anything i want . have to get one of my bottom ones out before i go travelling, dentist tells me they can get infected.
Quote by Bubbles516
Holy shit. i was just thinking "i won't be sorry when my effin wisdom teeth finish coming." (lol don't even take it dirty). and i come here to the pit and here it is a thread about such things.

I like the don't take it dirty part.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
Quote by heavenbesideyou
the drugs man..........
i never smoked weed or anything but those drugs............
that was one hell of a day

Im looking forward to that part.
(ill sure be pissed if they dont give me something for the pain other than ordinary painkillers)
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Quote by Popsai
Im looking forward to that part.
(ill sure be pissed if they dont give me something for the pain other than ordinary painkillers)

Whaaaa? Why? Painkillers are the shit.
I want an IV that guy up there. I wan't to be completey knocked out for like a week because I am a pudd and can't handle pain.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.
Mine are coming out in a couple of weeks. Luckily, all I have is mild discomfort when eating.
Quote by BloodSugarMegan
Whaaaa? Why? Painkillers are the shit.
I want an IV that guy up there. I wan't to be completey knocked out for like a week because I am a pudd and can't handle pain.

I meant i want something stronger than ordinary painkillers
And i too want to be knocked out for like a week at least it'll make the healing process fun
Quote by Reincaster

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

Mine didn't give me much trouble, just a couple of aches.

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Yeah, the IV was fun, but waking up was a bitch. I was so confused. And the lower half of my face was numb. I just wandered around the house for a while untill someone found me and fed me. I would have quickly gotten outside and wound up in a gutter had someone not found me.
Quote by Seryaph
. I just wandered around the house for a while untill someone found me and fed me. I would have quickly gotten outside and wound up in a gutter had someone not found me.

Quote by Reincaster

Quote by shredhead22

Quote by Seryaph
Yeah, the IV was fun, but waking up was a bitch. I was so confused. And the lower half of my face was numb. I just wandered around the house for a while untill someone found me and fed me. I would have quickly gotten outside and wound up in a gutter had someone not found me.

Aw lol.
I think that's cute.
froosh has my heart

You are electric?

You love me.