ok

so i play rhythm guitar in this band that isn't really even a band because the bass can't play a single song, yet when i ask him to practice the drummer and lead guitar bitch at me. They both work, therefore they have that excuse to make me write all the songs etc. The drummer is in general an unco operative bitch, tries to force me to learn Butterfly Effect songs when i don't even like them, then calls me a dictator.

what do i do?

out of haste i haven't included all the details; feel free to ask questions...
Um I think the problem is you're in a band with people you dislike.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
Sounds like you really don't like it. So quit.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."-Duke
thats not a band thats a bitch fest. leave. it sounds like you guys dont even like eachother. that doesnt work if you cant co-operate. those kind of situations dont help your musicianship or your mood. leave the "band".
Quit
Staff Sergeant of The Megadeth Military
PM BlackicN to join

Archbishop of Zeppelinism
PM heartbreaker

Gear
Guitars
ESP LTD MH1000
Fender 50th Anniversary Strat
81 Gibson SG
Parker PM20
Amps
Fender Hotrod Deluxe
Roland Cube 60x
Screw those guys. You're in a band full of losers, man!!
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
quit. show them how screwed they are without you.
-Andrew H
band: syncopated groove punch
quit man a band is about trusting each other and being friends...if you guys cant offer suggestions toward one another without being bitched at how are you supposed to play music together...music involves harmony...if you guys dont get along the music wont flow and it will sound horrible
in that case...does anyone know musicians from the Cranbourne/Casey/Frankston area in Victoria, Australia?
Rule number 1, if it ain't fun, it ain't worth doing.

It's not so bad if it's only one band member you have a problem with, quite often you can change that persons opinion or come to some compromise between you, but when it's most of the band then the whole situation is pretty much screwed.
Go and find some guys that are more on your own wavelength.