Anyone know where I can get my hands on some truly horriblely awesome horror movies? Like Braindead or I Drink Your Blood.
I ate from a restaurant called Bella Lugosi tonight, it was yummy.

Just do an advanced search in google for B-Movie cult sites, you'll find it then.
Filth, pure filth... That's what you are.
BlockBuster. Devils Rejects anyone? I liked House of 1000 Corpses better, but just statin' some B movies.
Amps
Mesa Dual Recto 3 Ch
Peavey 6505 Combo

Cab
ENGL E212VH Cab

Guitars
Epi Explorer
Schecter Damien 6
Squier Strat (signed by Rob Zombie!)

Pedals
ISP Decimator
Dunlop Crybaby Original
Boss CE-5 Chorus Ensenble
Boss GE-7 Equalizer
I heard The Audition was pretty good. I don't know if that's a B horror movie though.
Quote by Telestar
I heard The Audition was pretty good. I don't know if that's a B horror movie though.

ehh, I wouldn't call it a b-list horror movie at all. It is usually regarded as a classic.
Nikolas
Oh!

Mosquito!

Made sometime in the early 90s or 80s. Plot is basically giant mosquitoes killing people by taking all of their blood and rendering them thin, grey corpses. They're also murderous and fearless.
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by The Hurt Within
I ate from a restaurant called Bella Lugosi tonight, it was yummy.

Just do an advanced search in google for B-Movie cult sites, you'll find it then.

Or go to www.bloody-disgusting.com
Quote by Colgate Total
Oh!

Mosquito!

Made sometime in the early 90s or 80s. Plot is basically giant mosquitoes killing people by taking all of their blood and rendering them thin, grey corpses. They're also murderous and fearless.

I remember that movie. It was hilarious.

If you want B-horror movies, just go watch the ones that the Sci-Fi channel makes. Some of them aren't half bad.
OH GOD! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God! Oh man! Oh God...

When you find the site, get the movie with this line in it. I can't for the life of me remember what it's called.
Quote by DaysoftheBlue
Deathbed: The bed that eats people.i shit thee not.

:O *finds torrent*
Dead Alive ftw (lord of the rings guy's early film, gore gore gore, lawnmowering zombies)

also:
Bubba Ho Tep (Bruce Campell = B Movie King)
The Brain That Wouldn't Die is one of the best B-movies I've seen in a long time
cannibal holocaust, i guess some argento shit could count as b-movies (suspiria, etc), tromeo and juliet, blood sucking freaks, and if mondo / shockumentries are ok with you, faces of death and the killing of america...although tkoa is banned in the US apparently, dunno if you're a yank or not.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Evil Dead? Evil Dead 2? Army of Darkness? I'm not really sure if those are considered B-Horror movies but rent them anyway. Their awesome.
Quote by patsox834
Man, you're clearly in the wrong place. The dudes of the Pit are ladykillers.

Totally
MST3k has made fun of alot of crap horror movies.

Track of the moon beast, the brain that wouldn't die, etc.
Call me Wes.
Gear:
Fender American Deluxe HSS Strat
Chicago Blues Box Roadhouse
Bad Cat Cougar 5
1957 Gibson GA-5
Ceriatone 18w TMB Combo
Hughes & Kettner Tube Factor
Various Ibanez TS9s
Weber MASS Attenuator
Quote by tap_3
Evil Dead? Evil Dead 2? Army of Darkness? I'm not really sure if those are considered B-Horror movies but rent them anyway. Their awesome.

YES they are. To repeat myself - Bruce Campbell = B God.
That is the ultimate one-liner series aswell.