i need some advice or something, because i'm not sure whats going on. I mean, our lead guitarist just quit, and the guy who was supposed to be our lead guiatrist before him started playing drums and he's not very good eyt, but i guess it just takes time. and now he wants to kick our rhythm guitarist because he isnt very good, just leaving him and me. What should we do? just write music together (me being bass and him on Guitar and Drums), or just find newer and better people who can actually write music?
if you think the rhythmist has good talent, then its your current drummer with whom you have the problem with. keep him around, jam with him everynow and then, just to keep in touch, find another lead, and tell your rhythmist he can stay because you might get rid of the drummer. and when a new drummer finally comes your way, fire that drummers ass
get ur drummer to play lead guitar like he was supposed to before and find a new drummer then you have a sweet lineup assuming that the drummer was a good guitarist
Dan The Man Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians Only

Gear Fund 1000/ ???

Yes his name is Dan
Tell Mr. Drummer how hypocritical it is of him to try to undermine a bandmate due to his skill level.
Quote by Arbitror
Tell Mr. Drummer how hypocritical it is of him to try to undermine a bandmate due to his skill level.

+1 as you TS said, the drummer isn't good yet either.
A drummer I once had tried to tell the other guitarist he was in the wrong scale, so we all laughed hysterically and he left of his own accord.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
Theory is descriptive, not prescriptive.

Quote by MiKe Hendryckz
theory states 1+1=2 sometimes in music 1+1=3.