I posted this guitar based song already (the beta mix), it's a contest winner song and this is the final Mix. It's definitely better than the beta version that I posted, as the drums sound stronger and the guitar quality is better and obviously this is the final mix.

It's in my profile called "Escaping From Broken Memories".
http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/XxLloydxX/

Hope you like it
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Sounds great, however i dont think the title fits in with the music.

Im listening to the first solo now. Just the right amount of wah. If there was any more wah, you would have killed it
One thing i really like about this is it goes from a happy sort of feeling, to a slightly sad solo to a happier solo. I really like the synth orchestra behind the guitar towards the end.

Great outro.

Overall there isnt anything that can be changed. Wait let me fix that. There isnt anything that Should be changed. I loved every minute of it. This would make a great intro/outro track on a complete album.

Crit mine?

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=956312
Blew me away mate. Fantastic playing. Did you lay down the drum tracks yourself? If so, great job, I'm a drummer too. The drums were extremely tight and clean.

The way the structure moves is just phenomenal. You are extremely talented. Excellent rhythm guitar and riffage, coupled with amazing leads with great use of dual lead harmony and very, very clean faster work. You make the piece go places and cruise through different atmospheres and emotive fields.

There is nothing to crit about this. Fantastic mix, excellent composition. You remind me a lot of myself in playing style, and I can hear your Petrucci influence is extraordinarily prevalent in this track.

If there one possible thing I could say against this piece, it would be that it sounds TOO MUCH like Petrucci, In that I'd like to hear some more individual sort of sounds coming from you, with your obviously incredible skill in guitar playing and composition. Thats not to detract from this, which is a simply fantastic piece of work.

This is the kind of music I would listen to on my own time. Great work, Great playing, get a few demos out there to people in high places. I would buy your record.

If you're up for critting me back, I've got a few tracks that you might enjoy listening to, although they are not as tightly recorded as this stuff; Pretty much all my leads are improvised.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=955052
"I feel sorry for James Blunt, he has to wake up every morning and think 'Ah man, I'm James Blunt'"
Quote by Hot Pants
Blew me away mate. Fantastic playing. Did you lay down the drum tracks yourself? If so, great job, I'm a drummer too. The drums were extremely tight and clean.

The way the structure moves is just phenomenal. You are extremely talented. Excellent rhythm guitar and riffage, coupled with amazing leads with great use of dual lead harmony and very, very clean faster work. You make the piece go places and cruise through different atmospheres and emotive fields.

There is nothing to crit about this. Fantastic mix, excellent composition. You remind me a lot of myself in playing style, and I can hear your Petrucci influence is extraordinarily prevalent in this track.

If there one possible thing I could say against this piece, it would be that it sounds TOO MUCH like Petrucci, In that I'd like to hear some more individual sort of sounds coming from you, with your obviously incredible skill in guitar playing and composition. Thats not to detract from this, which is a simply fantastic piece of work.

This is the kind of music I would listen to on my own time. Great work, Great playing, get a few demos out there to people in high places. I would buy your record.

If you're up for critting me back, I've got a few tracks that you might enjoy listening to, although they are not as tightly recorded as this stuff; Pretty much all my leads are improvised.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=955052

Nah I didn't play the drums. My brother's the drummer

I'm going to crit your stuff a bit later when I have time, I've heard your 3 recordings a just now and it was a fantastic listen! You play drums and guitar VERY nice!

Thanks for the crit
And to the guy above you also (Final !mpact) I'll also crit yours later, I haven't listened to your recording yet. Just in a little while.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic