Well I went over to my girlfriend's house for the first time yesterday, and her parent's were really nice to me surprisingly. They said "Make yourself comfortable"
So I took off my pants, and slouched down on the couch.
Her mom was shocked, but her dad seemed okay with it...even enough to say "I like your style"
Should I be worried that he's so okay with me being pantless?
no, thats normal. hes experiancing shock, and will chase you with a rusty shovel when he comes to his sences
Quote by Holy.
wat

Fix'd.
Quote by HorizonShadow
Just eat the headstock.

That'll make you look mad.
rofl balls much???yea i slept over my gfs house n had no pants on but it was ok lol those dam morning woods!!!
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
You should've ****ed her then.
-I don't believe this, my girlfriend sucked 37 dicks!

-In a row?
haha wow dude u got balls if u actually did this.
Ibanez RGT42DX
-D'Addario .09-.42
Washburn X10
-Ernie Ball Skinny Top Heavy Bottem
Cort 5 String Bass

Kustom Arrow 160FX
Electro-Harmonix-Metal Muff w/ Top Boost
Digitech-Grunge

God, I wish you actually did this. But there is one problem with your story, you claimed you have a girlfriend when you are in the pit. You think we are stupid boy? You think we were born yesterday?
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by GuitarFreak211
Well I went over to my girlfriend's house for the first time yesterday, and her parent's were really nice to me surprisingly. They said "Make yourself comfortable"
Her mom was shocked, but her dad seemed okay with it...even enough to say "I like your style"
Should I be worried that he's so okay with me being pantless?

No.. Watch

Then I started to J***o**, but they seemed kinda digusted. IDK why..
Well while I was doing so, I needed some help so I told her mom to show me her tit.
long story short. It helped
and I busted my nut in her mouth

So was so amazed she rubbed it in her cl*t to try and have my kid.

---
Touche'

Quote by tayroar
God, I wish you actually did this. But there is one problem with your story, you claimed you have a girlfriend when you are in the pit. You think we are stupid boy? You think we were born yesterday?

Haha, yeah, it does seem unlikely eh?
But I swear on my life its all true. EVEN me actually having a girlfriend. Shocking, I know, but it's true.
wtf? lol that's pretty good you've got some balls man.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
Quote by GuitarFreak211
Haha, yeah, it does seem unlikely eh?
But I swear on my life its all true. EVEN me actually having a girlfriend. Shocking, I know, but it's true.

I want the pantless pictures. The pictures of shocked mother and of dad looking at your pantlessness in a homosexual way.
Due what you want as long as you vote Due!
Quote by tayroar
I want the pantless pictures. The pictures of shocked mother and of dad looking at your pantlessness in a homosexual way.

So you want to see me with no pants on?
...I like your style
hahahahaha
i want this to become the new faster tom run! but sadly its not even gonna end up as some guys sig
R.I.P. Les Paul, 1915-2009

A man chooses, a slave obeys.
Last edited by bv310 at Sep 13, 2008,
oh yeah and...

You: oh hi, i'm ___ boyfriend, nice to meet you sir.
Dad: hello. while you are waiting, just make yourself at home, please.
You: alright ::unzips pants, pulls down pants, sits on couch, then slouches on said couch::
Mom: ::shocked face::
Dad: ...
You: k,koo.
Quote by tayroar

I concurr.... nobody in the pit has a GF. end of story.
Quote by rich_sg
I've been here nearly 4 years now. I get no respect.

Quote by xCobainx
Respect in the pit?

Lol

Pink Floyd is The Best
Hmm maybe he likes 'your style' a bit too much. Id watch out for some surprise sex whenever yo come over...unless you are into that of course.
Quote by dillonrips7

I like to pretend I'm Johnny Depp, and scissor away at my crotch.

Quote by _InsanitY_
holy **** awesome win right there

Quote by Shadowenspirit
/win!
Yea, thats not normal. Any normal father would go straight for the gun safe.... ok maybe not 'normal' father but i sure as hell would go for the gun safe.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
i dunno if i had a daughter and her boyfriend did that, i would laugh, pat him on the back, tell him that was damn funny, but say that if he ever does anything with her (age dependent, when shes over 18 she can do whatever) that I will make it so that he has nothing to show when he pulls that trick again.
Quote by tayroar

haha, i was born at night, but not last night!
Quote by in2thesun88
i dunno if i had a daughter and her boyfriend did that, i would laugh, pat him on the back, tell him that was damn funny, but say that if he ever does anything with her (age dependent, when shes over 18 she can do whatever) that I will make it so that he has nothing to show when he pulls that trick again.

Yeah, me too, I (obviously) think stuff like that is funny/awesome as hell.
Dude her parents ****en rock
Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Quote by (Metal)lica
Dude her parents ****en rock

Well, her dad anyways. And I'm still not sure how to think about that...awesome? Or creepy?
Why the hell did you take your pants off?

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
Why the hell did you take your pants off?

They said to get comfortable. I'm most comfortable pantless. Is that really a bad thing?
Quote by Rooskiy
I concurr.... nobody in the pit has a GF. end of story.

Quote by Le_Bunny
Money doesn't fuel good music. Passion does.

Quote by GuitarFreak211
They said to get comfortable. I'm most comfortable pantless. Is that really a bad thing?

Yes.

"Make yourself comfortable" doesn't actually mean to make yourself comfortable....

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by GuitarFreak211

unwanted erections while pantless can be bad.
This seems a bit showy, but adventurous. Kudos if this is true, but I smell bullshit.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by bv310
i want this to become the new faster tom run! but sadly its not even gonna end up as some guys sig

ok i wanst there for this "faster tom run!" and "Russel what the f**k!" but ive been seeing it in like every thread, and i dont know what its from. can someone tell me?

on topic: dude i doubt its true, but if it is, then she has some really cool parents
^I S*** you not compadre!

Quote by Explorerpro
You Sir, Are Made Of Win.

Quote by El Hilliaro
Wow TS, this is a seriously great, original idea.

Anyway, I'm off, for some reason I have the strongest urge to listen to The Ramones.
the best part about this thread is the way everyone is ready to believe this guy depantsed infront of his girlfriends parents, but not that a pit dweller has a girlfriend... but i have news for you... I DO! not the girlfriend thing... I believe this guy depantsed infront of some old couple... Probibly to get some sick thrill from the experience....Shame on you... You pervert, listning to your, "Rock music" and etcetera....
Quote by in2thesun88
Genious, ****ing, genious,

Ha,ha, how ironic... this miscreant misspelled "genius" I suppose he is quite the opposite... Boully...boully,and hazar, it seems i have displayed some wit... *said in 1900's-1920's style tones.*