my gf of 2 years said she needed a break right? normal thing. and i flip out at her cuz shes ****in around with this guy. and she said "you really think im ready to start dating again?", and i was like ok nothing serious is going on. then she starts going out with this faggy 15 year old the next ****ing day. and shes 18 i might add. soooo i flip out at him and her. and i said, "F*CK YOU U LIEING SL*T WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU? THE LIL F*CKER IS 15 ThATS F*CKING ILLEGALL!!!" and she said i dont have to listen to what u say thats why i took a break. so i ****ing threaten this kid like theres no tomorrow, knowing i could kick his ass like f*cking nothing. so i told him to either come to my place the next day, or i would slash his tires at night. so, the little freshman tells her and she pms's all over the place, and shes like WE ARE NEVER GOING TO GET BACK TOGETHER!!, so i said, "so u like this lil faggot more than me? wtf is wrong with you, thats not even legal."

and im just totally ripshit, cuz i thought she would be "the one" u know. but she told me to watch the notebook or someshit for some gay reason, so i said F that.

idk wut to do... she says that she likes the kid more than me even though theyve only been going out for like a month even less.. and we were together for 2 years. so i was just like "theres something f*cking wrong with you, go see a f*cking therapist or someshit."

so idk wut to do. should i try it with her again when that relationship fails? (if it does, cuz it prolly will sooner or l8er), or should i just say f*ck it and beat the shit outta the kid and forget about her. im 17 so i wouldnt goto jail for it btw.
*reported*
This is stupid. You are a punk ass arrogent jerk. Good for you that you can beat up a 15 year old.

Learn to spell "wut" right.
GEAR
Epiphone SG-400
Marshall 1987 JCM-800 2210 100W

Proud Member of:
The SG Owners Unite
Marshall Amplification
EHX Users Guild

The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society

why should this be reported, because you don't like it?

I wouldn't try to get back with her if she's that retarded.
Rape the boy into submission then double team the girl.....
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
i dnt think this should be reported

i do, however, think you're a complete dumbass jerk
Gear:
PRS SE Singlecut, blue with stoptail (my baby)
Line 6 Spider III 75 (shut up)
Epiphone Les Paul standard
Cheapo Yamaha nylon string
even more cheapo Fender steel string acoustic
They're both retarded. It's a match made in heaven.
Quote by BaSsReBeL171

guess what i would do to you with 2 twizzlers, a lemon, and a pack of hershey kisses.

It wouldnt be pretty
heres what you wanna do:
1) approach the 15 year old n00b
2) clench your fist around his gonads in a vice-like manner
3)?????
4) PROFIT
You are an idiot. When a girl asks for a break, she usually means that the relationship has sizzled but she wants to stay friends with you. Because she doesn't want to go out with you anymore, you shouldn't flip out when she dates someone else.
How arrogant. Why would you beat up the kid? Its either your old girlfriends fault or its your fault that your relationship fell through. Leave the kid alone, he is basically innocent in this whole thing, and there is nothing he can do about your issues.

Only idiots use violence, dont forget that.

And I would recommend that you see a therapist. And dont use "fag" and "gay" as insults, that only makes you look like a complete dumbass.
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
TL;DR petty high school drama bullshit.

Really man, this shit doesn't matter in the scope of your entire life so chill.
First off, their relationship is only illegal if it's sexual. Secondly, no wonder she'd rather go out with him, who cares if he's 15, by the sound of it, you have the mental age of a 12 year old. And do you really think she's going to want to get back with you after the way you acted???
Quote by The Spoon
i wasnt wikipediaing blow job okay, it just happened

Quote by primusfan

one time i fucked a sofa.

Quote by Draken
Freedom of speach?

on a private website?

Based in Russia?

i'm sorry comrade, but you fail.
Do you like yngwie?

Why would you want a girl like that?

btw, that 15 year old kid is into yngwie, and she's into him now too.

P.S. Report her.
It's safe to say that you are over 18, seeing as you flipped out about "underage dating." At eighteen, one should be able to construct a legible sentence.

Go back to school.

Or if you need a translation:
u shud go bak to skool so u can lern to spel lololol
Last edited by DashBlaster at Sep 13, 2008,
God I hope this is real.

1st: what is a "spl*t"?
2nd: if he is 15, I doubt he has a car, so you're in reality slitting his parent's car's tires, and they can probably take you on, or just get the police.
3rd: "ripshit"? bwaha!