So Rubik's cubes have came back at my school and everyone tries to solve them and we only have two people out of the whole school that can.And a bunch of posers who think they can because they count their turns,then reverse it.

Well before I get to deep I was wonder have any of your school had the Rubik's cube comeback?Also how many people here can solve it.

If you can solve it can you give me some advice.
Quote by ACG
Put scotch tape on your penis and icy hot on your balls

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
What the hell does that have to do with freeing whales from pirates?
It's not that hard...you just got to learn how to solve like riding a bike. The hard part is practicing to solve it in lowest time possible.

Look in youtube for lesson videos, that's where I learned how to solve it.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
I have it down where i can get one side then i fuk it up trying to get the others.
Quote by ACG

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
The rubiks cube can be solved with algorithms, which are steps in which you turn the cube.
Look on youtube to find out how.
I can solve in a 3 minutes, which isn't great, but it's decent. But it's all memorizing moves.
It's like Superman reading the teachings of Jesus. The two greatest musicians on Earth hath combined forces. I officially quit music, as it has reached it's zenith with that cover.
Just think about it logically. After you get one side, line up the centers on the other sides since they won't have to be altered. From there arrange the edges, flip the cube, get the four corners and solve from there.
dude the same exact thing has been happening at my school. there's been somewhat of a rubiks cube phenomenon going on over here.
Quote by NGD1313
Well I don't know about solos but how about that Smoke on the Water riff. It's like...impossible.

THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

I'm Jake. I'm a musician, philosopher, and exhibitionist.
I know then the people who can solve it rub it in your face then they get your which you are trying to solve then solve it so you have to mess it up again to try to solve it yourself.
Quote by ACG

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
my friend can solve it in under a minute. i think like 56 seconds. and 1min 13sec with his eyes closed.
Quote by The_Hell_Patrol
I say pwnd/owned alot, and n00b even more frequently.

It comes up every few seconds actually. I actually said "imma pwn j00 n00b" to my girlfriend i think. She had no idea what i wastalking about, so i pwnt her n00b ass.
fuk I need advice so Monday I can show some people up and the ones on Google make you do some crap before you can solve it
Quote by ACG

Quote by ExtremeMetalFTW
i can solve it, but only with the slow layer cake method, takes me around 3 minutes usually
my best time was like 1:58
Ibanez Xiphos XPT700
Laney VH100R
Epi Les Paul (SH-1 '59 neck, SH-11 custom custom bridge)
Don't even bother seriously.

But if you really need to, use the internet and find out how too. That's how pretty much how everyone learns how to do it.

It was retarded when my it came back in fashion. Nearly everyone had it and was doing it while walking up the stairs and shit. It was ****ing stupid.
Quote by Td_Nights
Prank calls?

What are you, 10?

Be a man and go take a shit on someone's car.

Quote by Fate_of_Mind
I skimmed through, saw pregnancy test, and "why is there blood". I'm going to assume you just punched her in the ovaries, problem solved.

Xbox Live GT: VRSlashGnR
I have my own method of solving them. My best time is a minute twenty-something (memory's fuzzy). Rubik's cubes caught on at my school around Christmas of 2006. About six percent of the student body can solve them, by which I mean six students (small school).
No animals were harmed in order to bring you the above post. However, several photons were greatly inconvenienced.

ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Quote by Leperaffinity01
Since you're a beginner I'd suggest layer by layer. Once you get into speed cubing you could get into hybrids, fredrick mixed with some others.

it isnt nerdy that you know all that
My friend taught me how to do it. It takes a bit of dedication and about a week of your time to learn the basics. He can do it in about 16-20 seconds, and I can do it in about 30-40 seconds. Here's his website: http://www.learn2cube.com It's the standard layer-by-layer method. My friend uses the Fridrich method, which is much more complicated.
When did these things become start becoming popular anyway? They were everywhere at my school last year.
Yeah, last year for a few months they were really popular. Then everyone realized that you can figure out how to solve them in like under a minute online and people lost a bunch of respect for the kids who used to brag about it haha!
I hate those damn cubes.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
You have to turn the left side topwise.

Topwise!
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
i always just rip them apart and put em back together

...isnt that how you solve them?
You Are Now Aware Of Your Own Breathing
They came back end of last year. I solved it after a week of messing with it.

After that fad went through, the 5x5 and 4x4 and 6x6 came in.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Bama Jama
And a bunch of posers who think they can because they count their turns,then reverse it.

I'm sure they're the coolest kids on the block.
███
██████████
███████████
██████
████████
Fastest guy I know is 21.6 seconds. He's a machine.
..is a girl
Quote by RPGoof
WAT
How about just send a ship at the speed up light directly to the sun, and the gravity will pull it towards the sun, thus speeding it over the speed of light.

Quote by Kaed15
Fastest guy I know is 21.6 seconds. He's a machine.

Well, shoot. My best was a 1:14. Self-esteem=crushed.

Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
It came back in my school last year, but this year they even made a club for it :O
I hate those things, other people make it look so easy
Yes I am from Hawaii.

It's not really a great place to live..
..but fun if you're a tourist!
FoTB Duration: June 12, 2008 - July 12, 2008
It's good to be back guys.
I thought the Rubik's cube comeback was over. Crap........
I NEED TO CHANGE MY USERNAME

• Agile AL-3XXX Custom Tobacco Sunburst w/ EMG 57/66
  • ESP LTD EC-1000T CTM Black w/ Seymour Duncan Blackouts
  • Jet City JCA100HDM w/ Avatar Contemporary 2x12 Cab
  • Seymour Duncan 805 Overdrive
  • Dunlop OG Crybaby Wah
  • MXR Smartgate
holy shit! rubix cubes are back in my school! and people are actually good at them too, a kid in my class solved one in under 2 minutes.
not much of a phenoma here, but i can solve them, only the layered way though, apparently you have to learn like 80 algorithms for the other one. :S
tl;dr : IM BETTER THAN YOU
Quote by Bama Jama
fuk I need advice so Monday I can show some people up and the ones on Google make you do some crap before you can solve it

Use a solver, and then show up on Monday like "yeah, I finished it 48 times over the weekend."
You're*
3x3 is easy. (Learned layers, by myself)

4x4 is ok. (Learned from Pogobat on Youtube)

5x5 took me 2 months... but now... 15 minutes. (learned myself)

The best things to learn from are Pogobat's videos.