seeing as my last fiction failed, i thought i'd make it more of a communal experience.

my own horror stories can be found in my blogs...i'd love to hear anyone else's

any takers (only sres writers plz)
There was a small planet being stupid. I told them to submit to me or suffer the consequences of their undarksideness. They refused.

KABOOM.

Short story.
The Ugly Barnacle

Once there was an ugly barnacle. He was so ugly that everyone died.

The end.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
I suspect you need a short story for school and you can't be fucked writing one yourself, so you've come to steal from The Pit.

Quote by CFH82
The Ugly Barnacle

The end.

I suspect you need a short story for school and you can't be fucked writing one yourself, so you've come to steal from The Pit.

on the contrary, mine are better than ne 1's i've seen in the pit so far, i'd just use one of them if i needed (see my profile)
There was once a lad walking down english row, upon the corner of his eye a wonderful women happen to appear. Offering him her sacred pink flowers for a small fee of his dignity and some pocket change. The lad agreed, and being the gentleman he was he brought her to a fancy resturant and ate dinner with her and chatted a little bit. The man and the woman went to a hotel, to exchange services, the man took off his clothes and stared at the women in the eyes, he reached down and took her loins from her. The women yelled "Surprise!" and upon that all of the man's faimly, and friends burst from the room's closet. The women smeared off her make-up, it turned out to be the lad's best male irish friend. The lad then turned to the window and cautoisly climbed out of it. Falling to kiss the pavement.
Last edited by Deadmen at Sep 13, 2008,
Quote by HeavyMetaldude

on the contrary, mine are better than ne 1's i've seen in the pit so far, i'd just use one of them if i needed (see my profile)

I was going to say that your stuff was good, but now that I see you are a self infatuated wanker I wont.
Supreme Commander Of The Lolcats Of the UG Army

And that guy, who had that idea, one time

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE SIMIAN σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣
indeed...

if it's good, what am i gonna say, that it's not good?

doesn't make me a wanker just for expressing my opinion...
Quote by Etudes_meister
indeed...

Reading through your posts is depressing. After seeing that you're able to use correct grammar and punctuation by reading your stories, I'm very confused as to why you stop when you post.
I've had Alzheimer's Disease for as long as I can remember.

Quote by damian_91
Pleasure2kill, you are a genius!
Quote by CFH82
The Ugly Barnacle

The end.

YES!

SPONGEBOB FTW!
once upon a time..........
the PIT!
the end

nough' said
Quote by DownInAHole.
I pop boners all the time in church. I guess i become really horny at the thought of God.

Quote by Dreadnought
Because there's a dick in your mouth. It doesn't matter if it's your own. Eating your own shit doesn't make it not ass-nasty.
Quote by Etudes_meister
indeed...

I was calling you a wanker because you assumed your stuff was good....

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Etudes_meister
i didn't assume anything....that was my opinion...that's why i said it...

it arises that you, sir, are the wanker.

No, you're the wanker for simply believing that your stuff is good and not having any humility.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

╠═══════╬═══════╣
Quote by Boogie Man
No, you're the wanker for simply believing that your stuff is good and not having any humility.

Well, not necessarily. I mean, it's one thing to say "Dood my stuff is the most amazing thing in the world, no one can top me, I R WINNER," but simply believing one's material is good doesn't constitute a lack of humility. I mean, I wouldn't show anything to someone unless I thought it was good. Why put on display something you can't at least be proud of?