Page 1 of 4
cant stand em.
i hate MOST metalcore.

am i demon?
or i am dead??!!
Last edited by piss0(FF) at Sep 13, 2008,
i like them
Quote by Julz127
I don't actually use toilet paper, I use sweet chili sauce and sandpaper, cause I'm a man.
i freakin love them!! im seenin them in november with underoath and saosin, its gunna be epic!!!
Be still my heart, I hear your back cracking...

...sounds like music to me
hwhy?
from what ive heard its like whiny emo with too much synth.
bad synth.

am i demon?
or i am dead??!!
true.
but i like as i lay dying.
the singer in prada sounds whiny, which i hate.

am i demon?
or i am dead??!!
yeah i really like them

that song searchbar off of their searchbar album was so good...

Originally Posted by NAME GOES HERE
Dude, with a name like Cannibal Corpse, what were you expecting? Ponies and rainbows?

i love the singer for the devil wears prada, in fact i love both both vocalist. there pretty sick live too. and there stuff is REAL fun to play
Quote by larrytheguitar
It seems like any hardcore/metalcore bands that also feature clean vocals are dissed these days.

Its just called metalcore. There is no hardcore/metalcore.

Theres nothing new about this band. Its the same crap over and over again. There are other bands who can do it 100x better.

I really like Mike Harmonica's scream though. Thats all ill give em.
lmao! its Mike HRANICA. not Mike Harmonica. lololz. btw, theyre not too far from high school, at least give them credit for making it out there... those who diss are just jealous.
Quote by omen1708
lmao! its Mike HRANICA. not Mike Harmonica. lololz. btw, theyre not too far from high school, at least give them credit for making it out there... those who diss are just jealous.

I hate when people say that. I'm sure you would say The Jonas Brothers is a terrible band, what if I said you were only saying that because you're jealous? Thats bull. You're saying it because they suck. When I say TDWP sucks, its not because I'm jealous, it's because they write boring, unoriginal music.
And don't try telling me they're good because they're young. Protest the Hero is young as hell too, so that doesn't work.
Quote by omen1708

I know, i call him that on purpose.
Love em. I'm a total mindless fan for these guys when they play. I think it's just because Mike is the front man that I want to be. He's just commanding.

Him, and Jake from August Burns Red are my 2 favorite front men.
CALIBRATE THE VIRUS

lolwut?
they suck so much ass.
i dont care how young they are, nobody who sucks that bad should have a record deal.
its why i dont have one.
lol

am i demon?
or i am dead??!!
I love them. I saw T.D.W.P when they came to Tulsa. They did very well, but I was a little disappointed. Because they didn't do the "Still Fly" cover lol..
I generally like them

+:
-Mike is awesome at screaming.
-Some good breakdowns.
-I love seeing them live.

-:
-Not a fan of Jeremy's singing
-Almost every song is in the same key/scale
-Guitarists aren't anything to brag about.
-Some bad breakdowns.
Quote by dirusaku7
I love them. I saw T.D.W.P when they came to Tulsa. They did very well, but I was a little disappointed. Because they didn't do the "Still Fly" cover lol..

When I saw them at Warped, I was pissed because they played Still Fly and left off Texas is South. People who only want to hear punk goes crunk songs piss me off. That is almost a joke song, they should never ****ing play it.
Quote by Inimical
So he's sexually attracted to animal rights activists?

That's messed up.

Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If Pokemon were real, I'd get me some sweet, sweet Jynx pussy.
Quote by ragebass89
When I saw them at Warped, I was pissed because they played Still Fly and left off Texas is South. People who only want to hear punk goes crunk songs piss me off. That is almost a joke song, they should never ****ing play it.

agreed. i hate that whole album.
Quote by ragebass89

why not. that songs beat is awesome. and the breakdowns BRoootal! lol jk I like it though.
I mean, I don't mind it as a song, but they should not ****ing waste their time playing it live, I know they played it at Warped because AP is like God around their and they promoted the shit out of Punk goes Crunk.
Quote by Inimical

That's messed up.

Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
Quote by ragebass89

I said that pretty much word for word after their warped performance.

I mean, it would be alright if they played it on one of their tours where they have an excess amount of time, but on warped you play "hits"
I thought they were pretty amazing when I saw them.
So i guess the answer is yes, I do love them.
Quote by waldorphPRS41
I diss them.

But it's just because I'm so jealous of how young they are.

me too!
no fahcking way!
we are all just immature and can't be happy for a band that made it so far!
geez guys lets all grow up

lmao
easily one of the most overrated bands ive ever heard of
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
I said that pretty much word for word after their warped performance.

I mean, it would be alright if they played it on one of their tours where they have an excess amount of time, but on warped you play "hits"

Yes, and Still Fly is one of their "hits." I can promise you more people in the crowd were happy they played it than upset they played it. They play towards their fans, who mostly want to hear Still Fly.
It's not really any worse than their other songs haha. I mean other than the fact that we already know the words and melody, it sounds like all their other stuff. Same breakdown, same screaming verse and singing chorus.
It's not really like any of their other songs. Not many of their songs even have a verse chorus structure, so to generalize like that is pretty wrong. The only one that comes to mind is Reptar, King of the Ozone, but other than that, almost none have that structure. Don't mean to be a dick, but don't say something about a band that just isn't true.
Quote by Inimical

That's messed up.

Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
well I didn't say anything about the verse-chorus-verse-chorus structure, just the screaming section than singing section etc. I mean I know most of their songs aren't the boring ABAB structure. My mistake, didn't mean for it to come across like it did.
I love them. I did get to see "Still Fly" at Warped Tour here in minnesota, but they ended the song right after the breakdown. They played a good show though. I'm stoked to see them play with UnderOATH.
Quote by saxaxe
Yes, and Still Fly is one of their "hits." I can promise you more people in the crowd were happy they played it than upset they played it. They play towards their fans, who mostly want to hear Still Fly.

Alright, so I wanted to hear them play Texas is South. Show was still good regardless

Quote by aggiefan33
it's hard to believe there's serious discussion on this band.

and it's also hard to believe that people go into threads just to bash on a band.

You have seriously got to be the dumbest regs on UG
Quote by aggiefan33
it's hard to believe there's serious discussion on this band.

Some people actually like TDWP you know.
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
and it's also hard to believe that people go into threads just to bash on a band.

You have seriously got to be the dumbest regs on UG

Not really, it's harder to believe that people actually enjoy this band for reasons other than to impress others.

Actually, I highly doubt that any of you actually ENJOY their music.
Ibanez SZ720FM
Ibanez GSZ120
VOX AD50VT
BOSS DF-2 Super Distortion & Feedbacker
Quote by zayG
Not really, it's harder to believe that people actually enjoy this band for reasons other than to impress others.

Actually, I highly doubt that any of you actually ENJOY their music.

I do. I really don't have anyone to impress anyway.
Page 1 of 4