So, I got my Crate V33H today, and got a chance to play it through a Palomino Cab.

I must say, I was impressed. It's a two channel amp where both channels sound good and yet have a completely different feel.

The clean channel starts to break up around 9 o'clock and gets awesome powertube distortion. Really creamy and dynamic, almost voxy.

The overdrive channel actually IS NOT muddy at all. In fact, it has very good definition.

Both channels sound great for what I do.

Will have clips when I get my cab and pics when I get up tomorrow.
179.99 before tax for the head.

I decided on the Palomino cab, as well.

Paid the same price for the cab as the head, but the Palomino cabs have better speakers than the V212.

and my favorite Black Keys songs are all of them.
Quote by tona_107
Is this amp similar to the Crate V18

The V18 is a single channel amp, and I have the head. It's 2 channels, but they are similar.
Quote by imgooley
The V18 is a single channel amp, and I have the head. It's 2 channels, but they are similar.

How does it go along with your blues overdrive, and your big muff? How far do they push it?

Congrats on the purchase of course I hope you enjoy it, and can entertain my questions.
Quote by tona_107
How does it go along with your blues overdrive, and your big muff?

Congrats on the purchase of course I hope you enjoy it, and can entertain my questions.

Haven't run it with the pedals yet. Just guitar-amp for now. I'll have the cab next week or the week after, and I'll record clips.
Quote by imgooley
Haven't run it with the pedals yet. Just guitar-amp for now. I'll have the cab next week or the week after, and I'll record clips.

Awesome. Good luck let us know how it goes.
Ahhh awesome goolz. I'm looking at getting one of the Crates.

Must have pics

And I definitely want to hear you churn out some blues on that beast
Quote by imthehitcher
you truly are a prince of men

Quote by isuckhardcore
I get naked FOR my dog.