Is in a coma!

Yeah so this guy who lives next door to us, who just so happens to be a drug dealer, stole a motorbike about a few weeks ago. Cops started chasing him down and he drove of a bridge or something and went straight into a cliff.

I'm not sure if he's back yet but he's been in a coma with brain damage and memory loss for a few weeks.

Bit weird really...

Were will we get our smack from now!?

So, anyone got any similar stories?
My personal friend and local drug dealer went insane, broke all the windows in his house and ran out, his mom called the cops and he was subdued in the driveway with drugs on him.
That happened like a month ago, I've moved since, lol.
We've drained full confession booths, polluted drinking wells with our repentances, and then stood grinning with our arms around the shoulder of a rotting child.

If you resist change, you will be here forever.
Uh, my close friend, who was a pothead (and probably still is), was deported to Mexico for rehab after his mom found him smoking pot. That's what I was told, anyway.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Uh, my close friend, who was a pothead (and probably still is), was deported to Mexico for rehab after his mom found him smoking pot. That's what I was told, anyway.

Sent to Mexico for smokeing weed?!

Sure it wasn't Crack mixed with kitten blood or something!?
Well. Hopefully he forgot his dealing before he ends up dead.

If your town is anything like mine that is. Every dealer here ends up dead or screwed into a gang.
Quote by Final !mpact
Sent to Mexico for smokeing weed?!

Sure it wasn't Crack mixed with kitten blood or something!?

Lol. That's what one of my other friends told me. When I approached him about it, he didn't want to talk about it, so I just left the subject alone.
Quote by InvaderTSN
Lol. That's what one of my other friends told me. When I approached him about it, he didn't want to talk about it, so I just left the subject alone.

I think he really just wanted to go to nova prospect...

>_>

<_<

Sorry i just saw your Gordon Frohman avatar
My buddy's pot dealer got hit by like 3 cars in like one month. He bike from delivery to delivery in the middle of the night and you know how it is, he comes in , gives you the stuff, you give him the money and invite him in for a joint. Now after 5 or 6 deliveries hes pretty f-ed up. So one night he gets hit by a car, hes pretty screwed up, blood all over. The driver of the car is of course freaked out and starts calling 911. The weed guy is like no way am i going to the hospital with like 3 pounds of weed in my backpack so he gets up and rides away on his mangled bike with a broken wrist and a semi- concussion. now rinse and repeat 2 more times in one month just with different injuries every time.
Gear:
Jackson Dinky DK2L
Epiphone LP Standard
Yamaha Acoustic
Bugera 1990 w/ Peavey 2x12 cab
Quote by Final !mpact
I think he really just wanted to go to nova prospect...

>_>

<_<

Sorry i just saw your Gordon Frohman avatar

If he went to Nova Prospekt without me, I would've been very angry. Very. Angry.
Quote by DZCunuck
My buddy's pot dealer got hit by like 3 cars in like one month. He bike from delivery to delivery in the middle of the night and you know how it is, he comes in , gives you the stuff, you give him the money and invite him in for a joint. Now after 5 or 6 deliveries hes pretty f-ed up. So one night he gets hit by a car, hes pretty screwed up, blood all over. The driver of the car is of course freaked out and starts calling 911. The weed guy is like no way am i going to the hospital with like 3 pounds of weed in my backpack so he gets up and rides away on his mangled bike with a broken wrist and a semi- concussion. now rinse and repeat 2 more times in one month just with different injuries every time.

That guy is awesome.
Quote by DZCunuck

Dude what the ****? Did he go to hospital at all?
Quote by DZCunuck

lol **** that i never invite a dealer to smoke with me no thanks, unless it's a personal friend.
Quote by InvaderTSN
If he went to Nova Prospekt without me, I would've been very angry. Very. Angry.

What are you citizens doing out of Nova Prospekt?

I shall report this to my overlord.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Tire Me.
Damn, that sounds like some good shit

We call that "smoking a dirty" where I'm from.
Mother Earth is pregnant for the third time
For y'all have knocked her up.
I have tasted the maggots in the mind of the universe
I was not offended
For I knew I had to rise above it all
Or drown in my own shit.
One dude in my village got done for armed robbery, so he could supply his addiction to crack and heroin.

There is only like 500 people in my village, half of which are inbred chavs.
The guy me and my friends used to buy from just... disappeared. Yeah.
Quote by XxLloydxX
How young would you consider no-pedo attempt