News story with identifying details removed:
Quote by News Story

* , 46, a substitute teacher in * County, was arrested recently after he allegedly pursued an underage girl online to meet her for sex, according to police. He reportedly initiated a chat room conversation and arranged to travel to * to have sexual relations with what * thought was a 13-year-old girl. The "girl" was actually a police detective, according to police.

So yeah most kids I know are talking about this. Some say they thought he was a perv, some have a bit of sympathy (wat?) It's pretty ugly, and disturbing.

And lulz producing

If I ever see him in public, I will say "Why don't you have a seat over there."
Isn't that like, Entrapment?

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
My uncle is a cop who poses as a little kid in chatrooms, myspace, etc to catch predators haha, its pretty tight
needless to say he has some interesting stories
Quote by ub3r_bassist666

Apparently entrapment doesn't exist on the internet.
mmmk.
Quote by The Stormrider
My uncle is a cop who poses as a little kid in chatrooms, myspace, etc to catch predators haha, its pretty tight
needless to say he has some interesting stories

That's funny.

But it would be awkward if got into the really graphic stuff with you.
Quote by Tire Me.
That's funny.

But it would be awkward if got into the really graphic stuff with you.

He doesn't, but I can only imagine what type things people say
its amazing the type of people he busts. A lot of respectable people. Doctors, firemen, even a pediatricians (the doctors that deal with kids :S)
my name is chris hansennn
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Quote by ub3r_bassist666

"Entrapment is the act of a law enforcement agent in inducing a person to commit an offence which the person would not have, or was unlikely to have, otherwise committed."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entrapment

If the teacher had persisted sexual activity knowing she was underage, then it's not. I'm sure the chat log will be part of the evidence.
Quote by The Stormrider
He doesn't, but I can only imagine what type things people say
its amazing the type of people he busts. A lot of respectable people. Doctors, firemen, even a pediatricians (the doctors that deal with kids :S)

Yeah, this guy was a junior high, highschool teacher.