arent u guys getting annoyed by all the things about the world ending and crap? they said the world was gonna end at june 6 2006 now they wont stop talkin about the big ass machine thats gonna simulate the big band (by they i mean everybody) and then that retard Nostradamus says were all gonna die at 2012 seriously isnt anyone actually getting annoyed by all the ppl saying the worlds gonna end? i find it kinda interesting talking about the world and stuff but still, this is pretty stupid, the day comes and then everybody wonders wen r we gonna die then its the next day everyone is thinkin wtf? i think wen 2012 comes nothin is gonna happen. so wut do u guys think? Sorry if this is a double threadt my first thread screwed up
I get annoyed by stupid overdone threads.
New To Town With A Made Up Name

In The Angel's City

Chasing Fortune And Fame
09/03/2012
The only one i'm interested in is the 2012 one because several ppl mention from different times and totally different parts of the world who have never had any contact. Mayans Nostradamus, some chinese philosopher said it too and others.
Yertle the Turtle was king of the pond.
A nice little pond. It was clean. It was neat.
The water was warm. There was plenty to eat.
The turtles had everything turtles might need.
And they were all happy. Quite happy indeed.
your first thread didnt screw up, i closed it.

there are other threads about the world ending. go discuss your opinion on it there.