With the success of my campaign for Avery, I thought "To bad we can't do something like this to actually help people out." Then I found this amazing website. all you have to do is click where it says "Click here to give" and thanks to sponsors, food will be donated to those who need it. And don't remember to check out the other tabs at the top! You can help end hunger, save child health, rescue animals, promote literacy, and save the rain forest! So come on guys, do something good for others.

Here is the link again: http://www.thehungersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=1

And to clear things up, YOU do not donate money. Just click.
I like to write, and support Chemistry For Improved Life.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

Anything, anything at all. Please.
Last edited by Pinky19 at Sep 13, 2008,
Quote by tonedeafidiot
Doesn't the Red Cross have a website? I'd feel a LOT more comfortable donating money to them.

All you have to do is click the button. No money needed. A page will come up showing a few ads, and the sponsors donate the money.

Please, recommend me any bands or artists of any genre or medium. Paintings, poets, writers, books, paintings, songs, musicians.

This has been posted before, but definitely a good idea, cause it just got me to click on all of them again.

I think we should make some sort of mandatory internet bill that this has to be everyone in the worlds home page... I'm sure that would make a BIG difference.
Quote by Pinky19
All you have to do is click the button. No money needed. A page will come up showing a few ads, and the sponsors donate the money.

OH! OK, clicking away!
its in my favorits, so ill prolly click on it everyday for atleast a month
Gear:

Jackson performer (miJ)
Cort Earth 700
roland cube 15
Behringer Wah
Boss rc-2 loop station

Dutch Power!!

Quote by DieGarbageMan
Proffesser Oak : I Came when i heard you beat the elite four

Does this ACTUALLY happen?

I clicked though..
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
OR we can give me money and then i will have money
Quote by Deliriumbassist
marmite, vegemite, termite...

anything that ends with -mite is the work of Satan's retarded cousin Vinnie.
Quote by floppypick
Does this ACTUALLY happen?

I clicked though..

One of the sponsors just so happens to be progressive auto insurance, so I think so.