I'm gonna be buying my second guitar soon. I've got a price limit of $200. I play mostly rock and metal. Some guitars I've looked at are the Mayhem Clutch by AXL, the B.C. Rich Warbeast, Ibanez GRX2O and GAX70, and Dean Vendetta XMT. Which one would you guys reccomend? Anything I missed?
Is this your second electric? If so what do you have currently?
ARCHITECTS

UNDEROATH

Aaron Gillespie
Dallas Green

Yep second electric. I currently have a les paul looking guitar from a company named Harmonics. Its okay, i just want something better and with a trem. if possible.
$200 is not that much I suggest you save a bit more so you have have the benifit of a better upgrade.
I would suggest saving up a bit more if you really like guitar. If you do save, you will not feel the need to buy another guitar for a much longer time. If $200 truly is you're guitar price maximum, and there isn't anything wrong with that, I would go with the Ibanez GRX20.
200 is really all i can take out for a while i have to put the rest aside for a car.
What amp are you using?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
200$ is what a real trem (ALONE) costs.. Save up your money. Do NOT settle for a piece of shit.
http://www.youtube.com/user/w0nk001

1977 Gibson SG

Line 6 Toneport UX2

Peavey EVH 5150

Quote by poidaobi;8303134
Fiddy Juan Fiddy
Dual Rectumfrier Too Chaaan

Had an ENGRUL Powerlawl and a Fraymus Co-Bra.
Yeah, I agree with the guy above. For 200 you are gonna end up with a terrible tremolo. I suggest you keep saving or go without a tremolo
yeah, guitars downwords of 200 usually have crap trems. Id say get a used g-400 sg and then if u want a trem, just get a bigsby.
Gear:
Aria lawsuit V
epiphone E-310 strat copy
peavey vypyr 15
boss blues driver II
Kramer striker 100st (invader pickup)
Randall RG50tc

EHX Metal Muff
200 dollars will only get you good pickups.

for a good second guitar, you probably need to be patient and wait till your in the 400-600 range.
Quote by Bloodavian
Its not about the Radio its about talent, the front man has a bigger vocal range than Micheal Jackson and he can sing from heavey metal to high pitched ...No.12 on the top 20 under rated guitarists of ALL TIME...etc

1-Bloodavian 0-Forkman.

^Fail^
If you can't wait you gotta go used.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA