okay well apprently there was supposed to be this one kid and anoter kid fight last wed but about 30 pp showed up and the cops busted it before anything happened. The plan was to reschdule the fight for tonight about 11:30pm

So now even more ppl show up bc of the hype that was going around school for the last 2 days. And then some one said they were gonna jump some one at the fight, so every one brings their "clique" just incase.

Finally the fight starts and the two kids are duking it out while evey one gathers in a circle. Next thing you know another fight breaks out between two other kids so every one is scattering trying to watch both fights. The first one kinda got alittle boring because it was a take down and they were on the ground wrestleing but ppl wanted to see a boxing match, not 2 guys rolling around on the ground.

So now mostly every one gathers around the 2nd fight, and it gets broken up. about a min later the same two kids are going at it again. and then one of the kids friends tried to help his buddy that was losing, so he jumps in, and then the other guys friends jumps in and next thing you know it gets very chaotic and ppl are just runnig around hitting each other for about 3-5 seconds. Kinda scary as i thought it would turn into a huge battle royal and every one was just fighting just to fight.

During that time period every one just kinda backed up as two other fights just started between two other kids (now keep in mind the 2nd fight was still going on through all this time). One of the three fights starts but ends pretty quickly, i dont really remember how that one ended. The other fight one kid gets messed up pretty bad. The black guy kept going after the kid even after he wasnt really fighting, just kind of standing there. Also that same kid (the black guy) fought 2 on 1 for a few seconds there till he hit one of kids, and he just didnt try to keep fighting. The other one who kept fighting got his shit rocked.

Every one was screaming and yelling, running around trying to see the fight. Ive never quite been in a situation like this before. It was pretty crazy

So pit how was your friday night lol

tl;dr saw 4 fights, 2 kids from 2 different fights got messed up pretty bad.
Last edited by the_man101 at Sep 13, 2008,
I got punched in the neck by a ninja but i'm not bragging.
Quote by Crazymike100

You disgust me.

Quote by jack_off_joel
bro u are definately gay

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
A backstabbin' bitch who calls himself the 'oracle'?

Quote by 100%guitarmad
I AM GOING TO HAVE TO REFER TO THE FIRST QUOTE IN YOUR SIGNATURE

UG loves me so much. Do you?

MY NAME IS JACOB. CALL ME THAT.
my friday? I sat in front of the computer all day.... same as yesterday... and the day before....

*gets depressed*

*watches the Don't Worry Be Happy vid on youtube*
oh kids these days....
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
my friday? I sat in front of the computer all day.... same as yesterday... and the day before....

*gets depressed*

*watches the Don't Worry Be Happy vid on youtube*

You should watch this instead. Makes you laugh AND understand
Quote by RoamingConflict
This one dream involved me, one random girl, midgets and a pie.

...and midgets ended up f*cking her. I got the pie.

So you're like, what.. 10?
Xbox Live tag: Dream Away Rain
Add!

Quote by marko'd
dont sweat how quick your progressing, i heard that Jimi hendrix didnt get his legendary guitar skills until he was dead

Quote by Dreadnought
+ MOTHERFUCKIN' 1
Let me correct your td;dr: "I love chasing after guys rolling around in the mud".

Seriously, only wankers cream their jeans over fights and actually go out there way to see one. You must have a very dull life.
Quote by mon_the_fraser
Fights are cool and so is having boobs as your avatar grow up.

im sorry whens the last time you seen 4 fights in one night? and what the hell is wrong with boobs?

and btw did that about 3 years ago when i first made my account as a joke...
i just dont care enough about my UG profile to change it.
Your night sounds like a scene from The Outsiders. I myself took it easy tonight, as I have a big gala to attend tomorrow. I have to do some work there to get everything set up, but it's open bar so I'm not complaining.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
wow, 4 fights...not that impressed

maybe you should see some girls instead?
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Quote by seryaph
^ Hey, isn't the 4th Horseman death?

Should I be afraid here?

yes, be very afraid

Quote by BloodMoon666

apparently "This video is not available in your country."

but it's all good I watched that, then got sidetracked and watched a bunch of Bobby McFerrin vids including him doing the Pink Panther theme song, very cool
Quote by BloodMoon666

That video is ****ing hillarious!

4 fights in one night aye? Mehh...
I find it rather funny that at wherever this kid's school is, they actually schedule fights.

"So man, how about wednesday night, 8:30?"

"Hmm, I'll have to check my diary, I promised Scotty that I'd 'Duke it out' (lol) with him around then...say thursday?"

Schoolyard fights are rarely over anything actually worth fighting for, thus making the participants, and anybody who goes out of their way to watch them, lame.
Quote by the_man101
The black guy kept going after the kid even after he wasnt really fighting, just kind of standing there. Also that same kid (the black guy) fought 2 on 1 for a few seconds there till he hit one of kids

race war's on everybody!
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
****in a man i ALMOST cheated on my girlfriend tonight,

and saw a few fights about to go down too, I almost became part of that, ****in a htat party i went to tonight was TOO crazy for me lol

****i m drunkm
I love all forms of Rock 'n' Roll, past and NOT present
Quote by Mav-16
****in a man i ALMOST cheated on my girlfriend tonight,

and what has this got to do with anything?
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."