Does anyone know get rid of allergies? Or subside the symptoms for a while? Because Claritin does not seem to work fast enough and I want to go to sleep so bad right now but I cannot breathe out my nose or my mouth well. Has anyone ever had allergies randomly show up? Because I was never allergic to my cat until I moved away to college. I feel like I have asthma or something.

Idears?

EDIT: I am not looking for medical advice.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Last edited by talia. at Sep 13, 2008,
Sometimes turning the shower on and breathing the steam in helps. Breaks up the mucus and all of that nasty shit in your lungs.
I like the cure known as "Good Jeans", they're found in your parents bedroom, and when worn correctly will cure all your issues.

On a real note, really hot shower, lots of steam and Coffee I don't actually know because I'm not allergic to anything, I only get VERY light Hay Fever if I leave my window open while sleeping during spring, and that only lasts until i have a shower and/or coffee so that's why I give those options
Need Singing Advice?; Read the first page then ask questions.

Quote by punkman_123
Damn Auals, you're messed up. :P

Quote by ZanasCross
This just reminded me of the time that my brother in law texted his mom on the night after his wedding. All it said was "Consummated."
Last edited by Auals at Sep 13, 2008,
Eat some honey everyday, a friend of mine raises his own bees and researched all that stuff and said it helps a lot with allergies.
Hug it out b*tch....

jk
Quote by Hakanku
I once went in to a public restroom and George Michael approached me for sex. True Story.
Put a spoon of vicks vapor rub (or whatever menthol "rub" you have in your country) into a bowl, and fill the bowl with boiling water, and breath in the steam.

It'll knock you over quicker than a punch in the head at first, but it REALLY helps.

EDIT: Apparently the correct term is VapoRub, and it's camphor, menthol and eucalyptus. Whatever it is, it's good.

DON'T MAKE ME DESTROY YOU!

TURN OFF YOUR MIND RELAX AND FLOAT DOWNSTREAM

Quote by Scumbag1792
My God, this must be the smartest/greatest guy ever.
Last edited by -xCaMRocKx- at Sep 13, 2008,
I have allergies really bad when I forget to take my zyrtec. I recently found out I'm allergic to cats when going to my drummer's house. makes a lot more sense now.

But yea, as long as I remember to take my meds every night I don't have any problems.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-
Put a spoon of vicks vapor rub (or whatever menthol "rub" you have in your country) into a bowl, and fill the bowl with boiling water, and breath in the steam.

It'll knock you over quicker than a punch in the head at first, but it REALLY helps.

EDIT: Apparently the correct term is VapoRub, and it's camphor, menthol and eucalyptus. Whatever it is, it's good.

I was gonna mention that. You can also just get a little bit and rub it under your nostrils and/or on your chest.. Also a hot, steamy shower helps break down muccus and lets you breath better.
Originally Posted by evening_crow
Quoting yourself is cool.

WARNING: I kill threads.
first of all do you have pets? next you may have a vitimin deficiancy so stock up. thirdly a lot of illnesses come from your bed so get your mom or relevant female slave to hoover your bed every week and dont use feather pillows.
Quote by -xCaMRocKx-

holy shit. dude, i just tried it, and yeah, it sure did the trick for now...shits stronggggggg
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

Yeah, vicks is good I use it cause I have kittens I'm allergic to who stop me being able to breathe and Piritize don't work.
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Allergies are basically an unwanted/unnecessary immune response, all you can do is take an antihistamine to combat the effects.
antihistamines don't work all the time.. ive been taking claritin for a while, and it doesn't work on me anymore.
Quote by SteveHouse
M. Night Shyamallama

use Zyrtec, it's about 20 times better than claritan
"We are not concerned with motive, with higher ethics. We are concerned only with cutting down crime-."
Quote by talia.
Does anyone know get rid of allergies? Or subside the symptoms for a while? Because Claritin does not seem to work fast enough and I want to go to sleep so bad right now but I cannot breathe out my nose or my mouth well. Has anyone ever had allergies randomly show up? Because I was never allergic to my cat until I moved away to college. I feel like I have asthma or something.

Idears?

EDIT: I am not looking for medical advice.

dude i feel your pain i use to have a really bad runny nose but now i have a stuffy nose and im using dayquil and nightquil ll.83usd at the pharmacy i went to it helps some to get rid of the stuffy nose i can actually get a couple hours of sleep
Quote by nincompoop
potcorn56, you are a god.
iI'm allergic to water .. no bullshit

--------------------
-------------------
------------------
-----------------
----------------
---------------