Hello UG`ers
This is another reward thread, I will put some song below me who need to be tabbed, Just because their awesome (and I`m a bit busy and lazy )
The one who will tab one of the following songs, or all of them, will recieve a great reward. It wont be money or something but it will help you to play better guitar (yes I know my grammar sucks )

So enough with the talking, here are the songs (If you tab a song with a * behind it you don`t have to tab another song, those songs are a bit harder than the rest)

1. Jump Start-Greg Howe *
MP3---> go to http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=52922901 and then the first song
2. Diddle-y-a-doo-dat- Joe Satriani
3. Elegant Gypsy Suite- Al Di Meola *
4. Heretics Fork- John 5
MP3---> go to http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=65510933 and then also the first song
5. Nottingham Lace- Buckethead * (WITH SOLO !!!!!!!!!!!)

VERY IMPORTANT READ BEFORE YOU TAB/COMMENT
EVERY SONG HAS TO BE COMPLETE (SOLOS, BRIDGES, VERSES, INTERLUDES AND EVERYTHING ELSE (EXCEPT FOR BASS AND PIANO PARTS, IF A PIANO PLAY TOGETHER WITH THE LEAD GUITARIST, THEN YOU`L HAVE TO TAB THAT PART OUT AS WELL)

All the best and good luck
And I hope that I will send some rewards really soon
Aartisookniemiz

NB. for e-mail addresses, just send me an private message
No.
Oh, yeah? HOW ABOUT I TEAR YOUR SPINE OUT?!

-Gear-
Epiphone G-400 Vintage SG
Marshall MG Series 30DFX.
ESP LTD AX-400 (My baby)
this site should really get some more B-52's and Wildhearts tabs coz it's really lacking.
Stand up and cheer if you like SimCity

Play Up Pompey, Pompey Play Up
THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
No.
Live Rig:
Ibanez Rg 150R w/ Duncan 59s
Marshall JCM2000 TSL60 Head
Mark IV Combo
Marshall 1960a Cab w/ Vintage 30s
Ibanez RG1570 Prestige w/ Duncan 59s
Jackson SLSMG Soloist
Currently in Ontario, Canada.

^

This.

Isn't there a seperate tab forum or something?

I wouldn't know because i'm addicted to the pit

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
I'm going to take this opportunity to initiate my campaign to replace the phrase "Taking a shit" with "Busting a grumpy."
Quote by SlipknotRule93
this site should really get some more B-52's and Wildhearts tabs coz it's really lacking.

SLIPKNOT RULES INDEED
NOT AL THEIR SONGS ( I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKED THE 2ND ALBUM CALLED SLIPKNOT, THE OTHER STUFF WAS.......NAH NOT BAD BUT JUST LES GOOD, SAID THE DUTCH GUY IN REALLY BAD ENGLISH)
Quote by aartisookniemiz
SLIPKNOT RULES INDEED
NOT AL THEIR SONGS ( I REALLY REALLY REALLY LIKED THE 2ND ALBUM CALLED SLIPKNOT, THE OTHER STUFF WAS.......NAH NOT BAD BUT JUST LES GOOD, SAID THE DUTCH GUY IN REALLY BAD ENGLISH)

no that was their first album.

mfkr was unofficial.

but you are right their self titled is their best work, second is mfkr then iowa, then all hope is gone then vol 3.

EDIT: ¿que es con los capitales? i hope i got my spanish right. stupid school wouldn't let me carry it on.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Quote by SlipknotRule93
no that was their first album.

mfkr was unofficial.

but you are right their self titled is their best work, second is mfkr then iowa, then all hope is gone then vol 3.

But my favourite slipknot song, People = Shit, was from Iowa
Quote by aartisookniemiz
But my favourite slipknot song, People = Shit, was from Iowa

watch them play it live.

the kick is f*ckin amazing.

you can download it off itunes, from the disasterpieces dvd.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Quote by SlipknotRule93
watch them play it live.

the kick is f*ckin amazing.

you can download it off itunes, from the disasterpieces dvd.

I prefer volume 3 actually. But I guess thats because I prefer the singing. I really despise stone sour though which is weird.
Nice hijack

Crap thread
Quote by ferretman
I prefer volume 3 actually. But I guess thats because I prefer the singing. I really despise stone sour though which is weird.
Nice hijack

Crap thread

yeh i don't like the stone sour edge they've taken on.

even though corey and jim were in stone sour before slipknot it's a different band.

personally i think that anders should rejoin and they should start playing some of their mfkr and crowz stuff again. that would be f*ckin amazing.

also i recently ripped off one of the riffs from gently in a something i put together.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Quote by SlipknotRule93

also i recently ripped off one of the riffs from gently in a something i put together.

lol wut. you're stole one of their riffs in put it into your own song? thats not very cool
not exactly.

it sounds similar but it's different, and the tuning's different.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
Quote by TheHamburglar
?

This.

Tabs shall become useless and you can lick guitar pussies.

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest
ever seen any of their performances on conan?

f*cking brilliant.

especially w8 and bleed

THE WiLDHEARTS

Quote by goest