*braces self for barrage of insulting pointless posts mixed in with (hopefully) a few descent ones..*
So I just broke up w/ my gf of 2 years... feeling like shit now. Can't sleep thus fore I'm here.. telling my problems you all. I'm sure to get flame threads, but if you have nething reassuring or helpful, bring it on. Thanks.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Lol I'm only 19.. which.. the relationship was way too serious for my age anyways. Felt like was married or something.. (she moved in a year ago). But we got in this huuuuuuuuge battle royal fight over something one of my moms stupid bitch ass friends said about her picking up the slack on her end... and yea.. ended up after the fight she packed her shit and now my rooms like half as empty lol.
I step up to da mic. Bust a rhyme about my hoes, tippin' on fo' fo's.. and someone shoots me in the face. Because rap is stupid.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Quote by blynd_snyper
There is one solution for girl problems, and only one.

Cheap whiskey.

Jack daniels black gets exensive! lol.. and I've already drank a case a bud light so I'm good for otnight.. that probably caused the problem haha.. two drunk people = one bad night.. unless their both horny.. which apparently she was not.

Quote by Laces Out Danny
YOU ARE the PIT!!!
Jack daniel's is not cheap whiskey.

And TS umm more fish in seas or something along those lines.