Hello UG`ers
This is another reward thread, I will put some song below me who need to be tabbed, Just because their awesome (and I`m a bit busy and lazy )
The one who will tab one of the following songs, or all of them, will recieve a great reward. It wont be money or something but it will help you to play better guitar (yes I know my grammar sucks )

So enough with the talking, here are the songs (If you tab a song with a * behind it you don`t have to tab another song, those songs are a bit harder than the rest)

1. Jump Start-Greg Howe *
MP3---> go to http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...iendid=52922901 and then the first song
2. Diddle-y-a-doo-dat- Joe Satriani
3. Elegant Gypsy Suite- Al Di Meola *
4. Heretics Fork- John 5
MP3---> go to http://profile.myspace.com/index.cf...iendid=65510933 and then also the first song
5. Nottingham Lace- Buckethead * (WITH SOLO !!!!!!!!!!!)

VERY IMPORTANT READ BEFORE YOU TAB/COMMENT
EVERY SONG HAS TO BE COMPLETE (SOLOS, BRIDGES, VERSES, INTERLUDES AND EVERYTHING ELSE (EXCEPT FOR BASS AND PIANO PARTS, IF A PIANO PLAY TOGETHER WITH THE LEAD GUITARIST, THEN YOU`L HAVE TO TAB THAT PART OUT AS WELL)

All the best and good luck
And I hope that I will send some rewards really soon
Aartisookniemiz

NB. for e-mail addresses, just send me an private message
Is it marijuana?
Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
Way to show everybody up jackass.

Guitar: _______________ Amp:
_ Ibanez SZ320 _________Fender Hot Rod Deluxe

V-Picks!
haha i know how he will reward you. by tabbing these songs, which i assume are hard like he said, you will end up playing better. so basically he's giving you songs in which to teach yourself how to play better. nice try buddy
^ What's would be so wrong with that?
Quote by Mia (Pulp Fiction)
Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?

That's when you know you found somebody special. When you can just shut the f*ck up for a minute, and comfortably share silence.

RateYourMusic
The reward was sheet music for some insane Symphony X solo when I tabbed something for him
Quote by razorback91
Im sorry, I just don't see how you could argue that hardcore isn't metal. That just seems arrogant to me.

Yes, its its own kind of metal, but its still metal.