I'm after a new practice amp for no more than £200. 30watts should be enough.

I play styles mainly from the 70's and 80's: Rock and Roll, Blues, Classic Rock etc.

It seems that the vox ad30vt is a popular choice, but im not sure if i would be better of getting an amp with less effects built in and then adding a pedal (maybe something like hughes and kettner edition blue 30-r)

anyway i dont know im confused... thers alot out ther to choose from.... anyhelp will be appreciated... thanks
fender champ 600 maybe?
Because footstools are cool - UG's Classical Guitarists

[quote="'']Congratulations! You have won the award for the most irrelevant thing ever said in a thread!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
can you go used and where do you live roughly (check local craigslist.org to see what's there)

no i'd prefer to buy new.
Quote by tom_martin_123
no i'd prefer to buy new.

It's your *insert religious deity here* given right to do so. That said, I would still look for a used VC15 in your area. Or a 5watt Epi stack and a bad monkey...
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
the good thing about at least asking and comparing Used to New is that it gives you a good reference point that you can bounce ideas off of. Plus most of the good stuff we would recommend is the tried and true stuff. There should be no perception that just because it is being sold on craigslist (or ebay or like for that matter) that it is inferior or they thought it sucked. It usually is a musician who is moving on or up and will most likely be getting an even better amp themselves. The $400 - $700 area is a great place to find good quality amps that often have already been retubed too. Sometimes re-speakered. Sorry for long post. Good luck.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
the good thing about at least asking and comparing Used to New is that it gives you a good reference point that you can bounce ideas off of. Plus most of the good stuff we would recommend is the tried and true stuff. There should be no perception that just because it is being sold on craigslist (or ebay or like for that matter) that it is inferior or they thought it sucked. It usually is a musician who is moving on or up and will most likely be getting an even better amp themselves. The $400 - $700 area is a great place to find good quality amps that often have already been retubed too. Sometimes re-speakered. Sorry for long post. Good luck.

+1 to everything. Gotta love it when someone does the dirty work of a replacing the few substandard spots on an otherwise very nice amp.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not